Feeling Like a Piece of **** Loser

Options

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    It happens. Unless it happens EVERY day, don't stress about it.
    I guess learn from the this experience & how it makes you feel & use it for next time when you are feeling like you are going to eat things you don't really want to.
    Dust yourself off, start again.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    These threads you're posting are starting to get out of control. Seriously, take a step back and take a personal inventory of yourself. List out all your goals, good things about yourself, and things you want to improve. Read some self help books...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    One day isn't going to destroy your diet.

And as others have said, you need to get some help fixing your relationship with food because you don't seem to want to listen to and implement the large amount of good advice that you've received.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You ate 479 over your goal for the day/week and you're here calling yourself a "Piece of **** Loser" ? Srsly, wow. I see your posts from time to time and you get lots of great advice, but you seem content on self flagellation.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    You should've followed it up with a couple of margaritas.

That at least would've improved your mood.

Booze is the answer to everything.

I've got it! Chocolate covered booze!

rogue chocolate stout

1vy1m.gif
  • Ktbraxton
    Ktbraxton Posts: 1
    Options
    That is the spirit. Better day tomorrow. I am a Type 1 diabetic. Can relate to the lows and hate to treat with food but sometimes I do. If it happens often, try a glucose tablet or a small peice of hard candy and just sit down and wait it out for your sugar to normalize. That will help fight off the intense cravings as you know. Best of luck!: :smile: We can do this. I am just getting back on track after a month of slacking and today was a great day.
  • ksmithagain
    ksmithagain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You made me feel better. I was eating well for a long time and then splurged at the movies too. I was so upset with myself, but now I feel better realizing it's normal to have one of those days. You're right, we can't undo the good days by one splurge day. Thanks for posting!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered pomegranates

The endless combinations of chocolate covered stuff never ceases to amaze me.

Chocolate is as universal a food pairing as bacon! You can chocolate cover anything.

Chocolate covered bacon.

Mmmm.

Oh, and OP...

...uh...

...listen to the mostly awesome advice you're getting on this thread...

...and in all of your threads before it.
  • ksmithagain
    ksmithagain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, chocolate covered bacon!!! I'd exercise an extra hour (or two) for that! LOL
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    You should've followed it up with a couple of margaritas.

That at least would've improved your mood.

Booze is the answer to everything.

I've got it! Chocolate covered booze!

rogue chocolate stout

1vy1m.gif

<= Rogue Chocolate Stout with New Orleans Style Cream Cheese Ice Cream.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I tried to like "quote" all of you that replied in this post, but, meh, didn't have the patience.

I love most of you who replied. You keep me warm.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

And as others have said, you need to get some help fixing your relationship with food because you don't seem to want to listen to and implement the large amount of good advice that you've received.

I am implementing the stuff, I just had a bad time this evening cause i got a low blood sugar. A humans brain doesn't function properly when low on sugar. So I made really bad food choices and I feel terrible about it. Please understand I am implementing. Just like this: Eating at a deficit, logging and weighing everything, lifting heavy and doing some cardio.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered pomegranates

The endless combinations of chocolate covered stuff never ceases to amaze me.

Chocolate is as universal a food pairing as bacon! You can chocolate cover anything.

Chocolate covered bacon.

Mmmm.

Oh, and OP...

...uh...

...listen to the mostly awesome advice you're getting on this thread...

...and in all of your threads before it.

Actually I like chocolate covered espresso beans.

There has to be room in everyone's "diet" for espresso beans, booze, AND onion rings. This is supposed to be a lifestyle change you can LIVE with, permanently. If that meant no more onion rings, forever, well.. that'd suck. It means more good food than bad ON AVERAGE. Not every single day.

Each day is just a single piece of the puzzle that forms your life. It matters not what's on each piece. It matters what the picture looks like when you're finished.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

I am implementing the stuff, I just had a bad time this evening cause i got a low blood sugar. A humans brain doesn't function properly when low on sugar. So I made really bad food choices and I feel terrible about it. Please understand I am implementing. Just like this: Eating at a deficit, logging and weighing everything, lifting heavy and doing some cardio.

So then what's the problem?

You're implementing strategy, feel good about that. Or, for reals, get some help.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Then call it a "cheat meal' and let it go. Seriously.

You know what I did today? I went to my favorite BBQ joint and ordered the pork and beef combo and washed it down with a beer. Then I ordered a 1/2 a rack of ribs and washed that down with another beer. Then my kids and wife wanted dessert so we ordered a big chocolate cake and a peanut butter pie. Oh and I washed THAT down with another beer. Then I took my very happy self home and napped on the couch for 4 hours on the couch while the kids used me as a jungle gym.

And you know what? It felt really good. I mean damn good!

Do I do that every day? No. Do I even do that every week? No.

Most days I track my diet like an OCD statistician. But I'm human and you're human and we all need a damn break once in a while. Take it. Please. Let it go. You'll be much happier and successful for it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    IF " A humans brain doesn't function properly when low on sugar."
    THEN you shouldn't " feel terrible about it. Please understand"
  • janicecoomes
    janicecoomes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HON, PLEASE DON'T BE SO SAD. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH- WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS LIKE THIS. WITH ME IT'S DEFINATELY ICE CREAM :-)
    CHIN UP AND JUMP RIGHT BACK IN TOMORROW. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT, WE JUST CHOOSE TO BE MORE HEALTHY- TOGETHER. WE ALL STUMBLE AND HELP EACH OTHER PICK OURSELVES BACK UP. YOU HANG IN THERE AND I WILL TOO!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Have you considered seeing someone about your relationship with food? And self esteem too maybe?

NO that costs money...

Sweet, negative nancy...

there's a lot of good free resources online. Google is a pretty handy tool.

Even if there weren't free....after seeing a few of your posts and such, I think you need to seriously think about investing in getting assistance with your mental health. Getting fit isn't just a physical thing after all.
  • dluberts
    dluberts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    maybe you should blog instead of making topics.

trying to reassure you doesnt seem to work

you seem like an *kitten*..she not on here for you to make her feel worse.keep your nasty comments to yourself..no one on here wants to hear negative comments
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the posts. I hate failure and when I go over on cals or eat junk food I feel like i had failed. That is why i feel like a piece of **** loser. But after reading the posts, I feel better and im moving on. Thanks guys.... Mmmm raspberries, yes! Then bed. Gnight all.