Ladies: who is 200+ pounds?

Options

Replies

• kimberlythomeson
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well. I fit in this category. I could use encouragement as well. I'm get very discouraged easily, but I am not giving up easily!. I am having a hard time getting my goal calories in...I completely feel stuffed. I just started this less than a week ago and I love it so far. I'm looking to lose 80 pounds to start with, and then go from there...

Anybody can add me that is honestly going to reach out and provide encouragement...
  • withintherose
    withintherose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    CW: 246 lbs
    GW: 170lbs

I started out at 328lbs and I keep fighting to lose the rest.
    Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • ColdKarmaGrl
    ColdKarmaGrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am another one in the club...

31 yrs. old
    5'4"
    SW: 231.8 lbs
    CW: 216.8 lbs
    GW: 175 lbs

I moved to England from Ohio 4.5 years ago and put all the weight I lost before I got married back on and then some since being here. I am happy, don't get me wrong, but not with how I feel and look. Plus, hubby and I want to start trying for a baby in about a year, and I want my body in top form for if I do get pregnant.

Feel free to add me, ladies!! The more support, the better. :) xx
  • kdv160
    kdv160 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group! I'm lots older than most of you though, lol... here goes...

5'8"
    HW: 233
    CW: 215
    GW: 160

Feel free to add me!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Not that much older than I am, kdv160!

5'3"
    SW: 213
    CW: 206

My first mini-goal is to lose 21 lbs or 10% of my starting weight. I was losing nothing exercising on my own, but a Fitbit One and tracking my food for the past ten days, I have lost 5 lbs. That should slow down to 1 lb a week if I keep at it.

Another goal is not to feel deprived!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if I have posted here before. Add me!

5'4
    Age 20

SW 246
    CW 232
    GW 140
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am currently 204 pounds but hoping to not be here much longer but feel free to add me!! I've been in the 400's, 300's, now 200's and I'm looking forward to seeing for the first time in my adult life the 100's!!!! And would love support and motivation!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sure! I've been on MFP since March of this year. I' just started a weightlifting for women class at my gym and am learning to love the free weights room.

5'0"
    SW: 221
    CW: 201
    GW: 130
  • flawlezzlyimperfect
    Options
    Height: 5'6
    SW: 384
    CW: 366
    Goal Weight: 320 (MY WEIGHT PRIOR TO MOVING TO MS, THEN WILL GO ON FROM THERE.

FRIEND REQUEST WELCOME FROM MOTIVATORS ONLY!
  • g33kmommy
    g33kmommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just started a little over a month ago!

Height: 5'6
    SW: 220
    CW: 191.3
    Goal Weight: 160lbs

Feel free to add me, I've logged in over 55 days in a row now. :D
  • ContentedBeauty
    ContentedBeauty Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I fit in this group too! And would love to have some friends going through the same! I'm 5'5", 33 yo, and my highest weight was 274. I'm currently 246 and have been stuck here for what seems like forever. Also battling with PCOS, Insulin Resistance, and Slow thyroid. I'd love to get some friend requests from people that can relate!
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    SW: 318 (April 7, 2013)
    CW: 288.2 (Woohoo, 30 pounds lost in 11 weeks!)
    GW: 160 (Will vary when I get down there... I haven't been below 180 since I was seventeen years old!)

Keeping track of everything I eat, even when I eat "bad" foods or have a bad day, makes me more aware of what I am doing to my body and if I have to cut out foods or even (gasp!) eat MORE food in a day! I've been doing a c25k (couch-to-5k program that gets nonrunners to be able to, hopefully, complete a 5k in 5 weeks) called Zombies 5k.. it also incorporates zombies chasing you, so how much more awesome could get that?! On my off-days, I lift weights and enjoy swimming and hiking.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • litlstar
    litlstar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 205 as of this morning... and I'm ready to be back in one-derland... hope to make new friends and stick with it this time =)
  • lisacalvillo90
    Options
    Amen that is why I am here I am the mom and dad to my kids and don't want to make them orphans!
  • fitnessfirework
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    SW: 275
    CW: 221.8
    GW: 150

I'm a wife and a mom to two kids. I started my weight loss journey 7 months ago and I'm down over 50lbs. I still have a long way to go but I know I'll get there. :happy:
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    count me in to..SW 275
    CW 256
    GW for now 200
    would love to see 160
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to widen my support network here and offer the same encouragement and support to others. I really like talking about exercise and food, and would especially love friends here who are also getting fit.

Height: 5"4
    SW: 233 (or 106kgs)
    CW: 209 (or 95kgs)
    GW: 176 (or 80kgs)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am!

36 yrs old
    5'8"

CW 238
    GW 220 (although I'm pretty sure my next goal will be 199 when I reach 220...ultimate goal unsure but prob 180)

highest adult weight: a little over 300 in 2008
    lowest adult weight: 227 in 2001
  • dimples62us
    dimples62us Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am barely 5' and weighing 204 with highest weight of 208. I can say that I do get discouraged easy but I'm hoping this time around with the support of the ladies on this site I will be stronger this time. Four weeks, 4 pounds is not bad I just hope it keeps coming. My fitbit one and logging my foods is a great motivation with the support. This will be a positive journey!!