When to let go??

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    your first post on this account is this...

"Hey all!! i am not new to mfp. However my account was deleted and ive created a new one. Everything happens for a reason they say..so im not down about it :) with that said Im looking for really motivated people to share this journey with..is that you? if so will you travel the rest of the way with me?? . Ive lost 132 pounds and still have 65 more. Hope to see yall soon! :) "

you state that your account was deleted and now in this thread you say you deleted it your self to start over. which is the truth and which is the lie?
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    your first post on this account is this...

"Hey all!! i am not new to mfp. However my account was deleted and ive created a new one. Everything happens for a reason they say..so im not down about it :) with that said Im looking for really motivated people to share this journey with..is that you? if so will you travel the rest of the way with me?? . Ive lost 132 pounds and still have 65 more. Hope to see yall soon! :) "

you state that your account was deleted and now in this thread you say you deleted it your self to start over. which is the truth and which is the lie?
    IZwGv9a.gif
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    Personally, I keep as many followers as I can, as I know that they could eventually come in handy in my quest for world domination.

KDj9EQy.jpg

This is true. She has me working on the hypercapacitive photonic death ray.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Personally, I keep as many followers as I can, as I know that they could eventually come in handy in my quest for world domination.

KDj9EQy.jpg

This is true. She has me working on the hypercapacitive photonic death ray.

^^ shhhhhh, my pet, let's not give them a chance to get an anti-hypercapacitive photonic death ray before we get our plan in action.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on your amazing progress! I think it would be helpful to view your connections as "friends" as opposed to "followers". Calling people "followers" is incredibly condescending and is indicative of a relationship in which you are expecting to receive more than you're willing to give.

It will also be helpful for you to take a step back and figure out what you really want out of all of this. Are you looking for notoriety or support? I would recommend letting go of the other accounts and sending personal messages to those who have supported you--letting them know of your decision to leave, thanking them for their support, and asking them to stay in touch. Once you have done so, simply delete the accounts you no longer wish to keep.

Contrary to popular opinion, there isn't always strength in numbers. The quality of the company you keep is what truly matters.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Holy god complex, Batman.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Oh, good, another self important internet personality.

Try deleting your account. I'm pretty sure the rest of us will live.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    What? Just delete the people you don't connect with and keep the rest. I'm not sure what the problem is here.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a Soundgarden song I heard once. I don't remember the lyrics exactly, but it's something like,

tumblr_m5hjnvXVJA1rvzd39o1_400.gif

"You stare at me in your something, something pose..."
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    What? Just delete the people you don't connect with and keep the rest. I'm not sure what the problem is here.

I don't think she has any problem other than being so desperate for attention and acknowledgement that she felt the need to make a post, making out she is some sort of holy grail of weight loss that everyone has been dipping their tongues into.
    I can see right through posts like this.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

KDj9EQy.jpg

In for being a minion
  • BillyBeastMode
    BillyBeastMode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is both arrogant and funny. I'm in.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    I do feel bad that I forgot to say well done on your loss.

Literally lmfao'd. That is all.
  • LovelysJourney
    Options
    Im sorry i have a hard time understanding stupidity. Could you do me a favor and go buy some sense. Oh and learn to spell..thanks so much..have a great day!
  • LovelysJourney
    Options
    thank you very much for getting it and for your advice...i trully appreciate it :)
  • LovelysJourney
    Options
    good for you :) glad you laughed at some one else genuine misfortune and desire to reach out. have a good night
  • LovelysJourney
    Options
    not meant to be funny or arrogant but thanks for the response.. have a good night
  • LovelysJourney
    Options
    very funny have a good night.
  • LovelysJourney
    Options
    thanks for the ignorant reply..what comes around goes around thats all im going to say.
This discussion has been closed.