What are the 'little things' you've noticed with losing?

Options

Replies

• kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    I can look down and see boobs and no belly. My stomach is officially .5 inches smaller than my boobs!!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I finally had to give in and buy new undies since they kept falling off even under my running leggings.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I stand closer to the sink now and when I do dishes my big belly doesn't get all wet from hanging out on the counter top :laugh: :laugh:

Also my pants that were too tight 3 months ago are now starting to get too loose, and about half of my underwear is getting saggy in the butt :happy:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am active duty Navy, I have a uniform shirt that I could no longer wear, the buttons were stretching the holes, it really looked like ti would pop off any second,

I tried it on this morning, If fit SO MUCH better, it was still slightly more snug than a military uniform calls for, I think I'll be able to wear it to work with in two weeks :D

oh and,

My recovery heart rate is so much quicker, when ever i do work outs I never stop my hrm till my heart rate drops below my * target zone* that use to take 2-3 minutes, and now, it takes 30 seconds or less, its insane.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Also my pants that were too tight 3 months ago are now starting to get too loose, and about half of my underwear is getting saggy in the butt :happy:

oh yeah my undies are getting to loose, too, I noticed that while I was working out LOL and my size 14's I can hold them out like the typical weight loss commericals do....
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I have energy!!!!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I don't have to struggle to zip my motorcycle jacket.
  • sjdjnd20
    sjdjnd20 Posts: 17
    Options
    The need for tighter fitting Panties..lol
    Fitting into my pre pregnancy jeans!
    My exercise pants falling off of me and constantly having to pull them up!
  • eastcoaster
    Options
    You look forward to stepping on the scale!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I can hug my husband even closer now and I don't consider shaving my legs cardio anymore ;o)

Too funny, I love the shaving legs=cardio. And putting on shoes is yoga. And toweling off is pilates. Great fun.
  • BarbKern
    Options
    I can get into my Red Hat shift that I bought 6 years ago! FANTASTIC!! AND I can walk over a mile without stopping to rest. WOO-HOO!!
  • Becky_Boop
    Options
    I had to punch a new hole in the belt I use every day, two inches from the one I used to use!
    (I broke a nail doing it, but it's worth it)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    no more back fat
    lovely muscle definition
    wearing tight tanks to show off defined shoulders!
  • mariasal
    Options
    My boobs are actually perkier! I know but it's true and I am excited.
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I posted some of these on another thread too but.....

I can feel the wallet in my back pocket while I'm driving.
    When I sit in my chair at work it doesn't sink down low enough to roll under the desk unless I bounce on it a bit.
    My NEW jeans and shorts are getting loose and I plan to get some new ones again soon.
    I had my wedding ring resized and it fits without feeling like it's going to fall off now but the tightest spot is the knuckle.
    I've also noticed my heart rate recovers really quickly when I'm done exercising.

All good things.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just noticed today have a smallish gap between my boobs and belly lol so been feeling that all day hahha great thread .
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have much more will power than I thought, and exercising can be very addictive.
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that I actually feel kinda sexy now! I feel like I want my husband to look at me naked instead of insisting that the lights be off! *giggle*

I have noticed that things are a little easier to do such as going up the stairs, carrying my 25lb baby or playing with the dog.

And most recently I fit into a pair of jeans that I really, really, REALLY didn't think I would fit into. Funny how your perspective of yourself stays with your 'starting' size!
  • seeshell33
    seeshell33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've noticed several things: rings are too big, shoes are too big, and had to get new bras & panties. I'm actually enjoying shoping now!

As of yesterday I found some clothes from senior year of high school and I could fit in a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts I bought for my senior trip - over 8 years ago! Totally made my day!:bigsmile:
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I wrote this in my success story, but certainly worth repeating:

NO MORE MAN BOOBS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!