Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    first place - shoulder and collar bone area #
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    For me... my arms. :grumble: How does the thinnest part of me lose it first?? lol Nothing a little lifting won't fix though... :wink:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    penis
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    lol my tris, delts, and upper pecs
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I really notice it in my stomach area.. as soon as i lose a few pounds hip bones come right out.
    Its my thighs that never lose weight it seems. :grumble:
  • ecdce
    ecdce Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Weight came off first in the areas it was put on last.

For me, it was my chest/waist and boobs (bye bye to C cups!). Thighs and stomach are the last to go, since I put on weight there first.

This is exactly true for me - face then chest/waist then stomach then hips and thighs. Exactly a reverse of how I gained it. And I'm totally going to miss the c cups. We didn't even have eachother we very long;we're just getting acquainted. Its not fair...
  • HideyoshiKinoshita
    HideyoshiKinoshita Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's your face/neck first. :o
    But legs seem to go last.. Oh well. :)
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Boobs.
    This. And, my stomach. I carry my weight in my hips/butt, so of course that is the last place I lose it. :)
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Boobs, legs. My stomach and my arms are always the last to go. I'm an apple shaped person, though.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    boobs and face. sadly it seems my belly holds on for dear life and puts up quite a fight.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Sadly it's the boobies.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    The belly for me.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Boobs, face, butt. Wish it could of been the belly first but oh well.
  • DianaBizak
    DianaBizak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Stomach for me. 5lbs make a big difference in my silhouette and how my pants fit. Which is good, because this is really the only place I want to lose weight.
  • dashhoju
    dashhoju Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    In the past it has been face and boobs with my hips and thighs last, but since this time around I have been in menopause for 5 years and I put weight on around my middle, where I never had a problem before, so we'll see what happens as I progress.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I lose first in my midsection/belly, then upper body (face, neck, arms) and the booty and thighs are the last holdouts. I'm okay with the booty, but I don't think I'll drop my BF enough to ever have the lean thighs I'd like.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    For me it was definitely my back and tummy.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    it's different for each person. I was told that the first part of your body where you gained weight is usually the first part you'll lose the weight. It's a hear/say fact so I am not very sure if that is true. With that being said, The first part I lost weight were my thighs and legs. I have only lost 20 so lets see how the rest goes.
    I think younmean the first place you gain weight is the LAST place you lose. My lower abs and hips show weight gain first and when I'm losing weight My shoulders and arms get lean first and my lower belly and hips are the last.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    it's different for each person. I was told that the first part of your body where you gained weight is usually the first part you'll lose the weight. It's a hear/say fact so I am not very sure if that is true. With that being said, The first part I lost weight were my thighs and legs. I have only lost 20 so lets see how the rest goes.
    I think younmean the first place you gain weight is the LAST place you lose. My lower abs and hips show weight gain first and when I'm losing weight My shoulders and arms get lean first and my lower belly and hips are the last.

I don't know. If I put on a few lbs it's alway in the belly first, and that is the first place I lose. I'm not sure it's the same for everyone though.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I think I started to lose from my face & waist first. It seems that my thighs, legs, and hips are the last to lose fat.