Real Life Nicknames

Replies

• VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Friends call me Nessa. My parents call me Vane. My close family friends call me nena or mamita.
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Red
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Most friends call me Mischa. My best friend calls me Mitchy. My husband has his own nickname for me, but I'm not sharing that info.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    i have no friends
    my dad called me" boo"
    my neices and nephews called me a untie "'mel mel"
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    I get Miss Valerie and ValGal a lot.

My nanny has always called me Sugar and my mom has always called me BooBoo.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Most often, I'm Mo...

Dad calls me Maureenie (Short for "Maureenie Houdini" from when I was little. I could get out of any high chair, crib or car seat)

Bean, Maureen the Bean, Lean Mean Green Bean Machine (All spin-offs of "Bean Pole" because I used to be a skinny, scrawney little kid)

Aramis (from the three musketeers)
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    I was Chewie in high school - I was the 6'2", 280 lb gorilla in the computer lab.

In the gym, I'm "Godzilla" - first day I met the powerlifting group, I walked in and warmed up with 315 on the squats (I was already warm from moving servers right beforehand). Combine that with the green shirt I was wearing... you get the picture.

At the highland games - I'm "Panda" - I used to teach kung fu, and have a tendency to do cartwheels when I get awesome throws. Then "Kung Fu Panda" came out, and that was it. Only a few months later, and "Panda" became my name.
  • shortxtina
    shortxtina Posts: 9 Member
    My favorite is Booster, which often gets shortened to Boost. Otherwise, Chris, Chrissy, Tina, X, Eccies, or shorty. Very rarely do people call my by my real name... and I kinda like it that way. :-)
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    none.

i thought about this from the other thread. I have never had a nickname, in real life, on the internet...on mars. I wonder what it is about me that is un-nicknameable.

Oh, I could give you a nickname. I'm good at it. : )
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    MarBar
    MissMarlie
    Mommy Monster (my kids gave this one to me)
    HBIC (stage manager gave this one to me, it stands for Head ***** in Charge)
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    It's usually "Dude" or "Hey, *****."

*shrug*

:huh:
  • sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    My formal handle is Jacques

NIcknames: Jake, Qweeze, El Magnifico
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Hamster
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Brownie :grumble:
    But when I was little, my family called me tettee-bettee cause I had big eyes & looked alot like Betty Boop
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Yeti
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Binky. I loved my pacifier.
  • lilyhel
    lilyhel Posts: 77
    Lili, since my name is Liliane.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Neecee
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    My UK friends call me Shaz and the only other nickname besides Peachy I ever had was during the C.B. radio days ("COUGH" in the 70's) and my handle was Cricket like in Jiminy Cricket!! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Ummm...RL nick is still Chael.