What's your junk food downfall??

Options

Replies

• NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My downfall is when I'm out with friends. If I go to a buffet, I can't seem to eat a normal plateful of food. I just seem to go right out of control & go back 2-3 times.

Other than that I would have to say cookies so I just don't buy them. I can't just eat one. Before the day is over, I've eaten the whole bag.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :love: cheetos
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Donuts and french fries
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    Cake and ice cream! But I usually allow myself some cake/ biscuit a day or I would go nuts!
  • RMB2290
    RMB2290 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starburst berry fruit chews are my down fall... I believe that company made them just to get to me, i mean who can resist a bag of all the best flavors.. So unfair lol
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    What's the definition of junk food? If you say "no value" from eating it, it best be devoid of calories. Calories are energy and deffinately have value.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Starburst berry fruit chews are my down fall... I believe that company made them just to get to me, i mean who can resist a bag of all the best flavors.. So unfair lol

I hate Jelly Beans. ALL of them. For real. The Starburst FaveReds Jelly beans are my personal nemesis. I can (and do) eat those suckers like popcorn. WHY oh WHY did you do this to me Starburst?

LOL..I had to buy the entire inventory after Easter :)
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven.

I don't normally restrict foods, but I have to in the case of chocolate chip cookies. I simply can't control myself around them. I eat them until I'm sick.
  • ECos81
    ECos81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries and salt and vinegar chips! I try not to buy the chips unless they are baked and portion them in baggies. Cheese fries are usually on a cheat day and Iget a small order and usually split them with someone so I won't eat them all!
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    all of it
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oreo Dairy Milk!!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Soya spread - not really. It seems I can either not have it at all or slather it on bread and biscuits and sometimes both.

When I boycott it I lose weight steadily.
  • cmwells1993
    Options
    Potatoes. I love them so much in fries and salt and vinegar chips. Basically carbs in general. When I watch myself around carbs and potatoes my weight seems to just fall off.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Ghirardelli triple choc chunk brownies - which I just made Saturday night and I've only had 2 (thankfully my brother and my dad are eating them so I don't scarf them all down)

Cake batter ice cream from coldstone creamery - and I have gift certs and I've only gone ONCE in the last year. Now that's dedication.

But I don't restrict myself while on here. I still eat everything, but in moderation. If I cut it out completely I would go crazy. I know my triggers, and I know how to have a little and say ok, that's it. I understand how some people can't. My mother can't.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Any kinds of cookies
    Any kind of cake
    Any chocolate
    Any kind of Little Debbies especially Swiss Rolls, brownies,
    Usually I am picky about ice cream. It has to be cookies and cream ice cream and to top the ice cream I grab Oreo cookies and brownies and put them in my ice cream to give it added calories.

sadly those are my trigger foods
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Doritos
    Cookies (of almost ANY kind)
    Fun-size Candy Bars!!!!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell - 5 Layer Burrito damn them things
    Oreo Cookies Double Filled - never even knew till I bought some for the youngin

Hell anything fried, baked, sauteed, raw, poached, boiled, or microwaved.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Vegetable chips.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. We have an ice cream store called Izzy's here which has irresistible ice cream! You can't go there and just have one small scoop. (They're super generous with their portions too.)

Oatmeal raisin cookies. I don't know how, but 'just one' turns into 15.

Bread. Not necessarily junk, but the way I eat it, it might as well be. I can eat an entire loaf in one sitting with a couple of cups of tea and some butter. Delicious~
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Nuts, trail mix.