I met my goal!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The bells and whistles DID go off - but you were drowning them out shouting for joy!! Superb job!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yippee!!! Woo-Hoo! Enthusiastic round of cheers for you, to celebrate your success, and your stick-to-it-iveness! Congratulations.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • lorispeight
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello, I don't think I have ever replied to your posts but previously I had noticed how similar our stories are. I have five children and am a former educator. I am about where you started in January as far as my weight and it seems like my goal of losing 55 pounds seems so far off for me. I have lost 4 pounds in about 3 weeks and would appreciate any great advice you can give me. I hope to be you in the near future and I am determined like you to not be the "fattest wife" anymore. I congratulate you on your weight loss and wish you great success in maintaining your loss too. It's o.k. to toot your own horn-you certainly deserve it for your hard work! Congrats!!
  • jeweljade
    Options
    woohooooo!!!
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    One more thing... I noticed you posted earlier that you try to watch your carbs, sugar, and keep a 1200 caloric intake. I have been trying to up my fiber (which I heard was a good thing to do) but I like Fiber One Cereal (caramel delight). It is wonderful for the fiber but has 11 g of sugar per serving! I was wondering what foods you normally eat that are low in carbs and sugar especially snacks and breakfast foods or cereals? Thanks!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! So inspiring!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Also: Thank you for posting that it took a month to drop the final 3 pounds. I know I get discouraged without seeing movement...and it's reassuring that right action leads to optimal results!
  • cpu22girl
    Options
    Wow Congrats!!!!!!! Inspiring!
  • saram21
    saram21 Posts: 88
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    TOOT that Horn!!!! Id be doing back flips!! Thats fantastic!!!!!! Just fantastic!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Really!!! I did it!! Can you believe it? I really can't. It seems like so long ago that I started this journey. I joined MFP in January and finally met my goal. It took a month to lose the last 3 pounds!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! I have lost 45 pounds! Me! I know that this is a little rambling but I am so excited! I went from a size 18 to a size 10. I have lost 40 inches (actually a little more, I didn't measure right off the bat.) I look better, I feel better, I am healthier! I know you aren't supposed to toot your own horn but I really had to share! I only wish bells and whistles had gone off when I entered my weight today!:)

Size 18 to size 10 Oh my gosh! I'm size 18 and have never ever fit in to size 10 apart from when I was 10 yrs old maybe lol you are my inspiration you show it can be done and will be done!
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Thanks guys! I have gotten a little lax the last few weeks about logging and checking the website. I logged on today and found all of your wonderful posts! They were just what I needed to keep on going!!!!!!!!
  • pegsue50
    pegsue50 Posts: 13
    Options
    how did u do it I need help want to lose 30 lbs
  • chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Options
    Congrats :D
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Why shouldn't you toot your own horn? You've worked HARD to accomplish this!!! Great job. Can't wait to join you! :bigsmile:
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    Toot away....that is a great accomplishment!!
  • lfenske
    lfenske Posts: 4
    Options
    Toot that horn - you did awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!