Replies

• jezzyB1
    jezzyB1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Love this!
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:
  • lindylamey
    Options
    I had this realization last night at ponderosa!! I hadn't been there in years, and noticed how far I have come, and am not going to beat myself anymore :)
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is so fantastic! Thank you so, so much for posting..truly!!!
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I've needed for a few weeks, as I've become both obsessive and on the verge of a burnout. Cheers! Though if I was gonna go for ice cream, skip the Edys and go straight to the B&J.
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Going by my own rate of calories...tomorrow I can now eat 6494 calories & STILL be under my NET.

I think I'd be sick.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    3,000 calories and I'd be sick as a dog.
  • Kattamer81
    Kattamer81 Posts: 90
    Options
    This is an excellent post...very well written and I totally agree with your sentiment! Thank you.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post.
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi There: You can eat anything you want-but others are really struggling to not.
    Think about it?
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Hi There: You can eat anything you want-but others are really struggling to not.
    Think about it?

You want to eat anything you want? Then workout more, it works out.
  • andreaheileman
    andreaheileman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Great post, I agree totally... *while currently eating a giant cookie* :3
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llbrtpDhMr1qint86o1_500.jpg
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous, thank you for writing it out. I know exactly what you mean. It can be easy to fall into that 'all or nothing' thinking, where only a day that you are *under* your calorie goal is acceptable. But honestly, if we are going to heal our relationship to food, we have to learn to be flexible and resilient.
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    I just looked at my calorie deficit for the first time ever and it's 1000 and to think last week I was so pissed at myself for going over 300 calories 3 days last week!!! This definitely is great advice....I LOVE THIS!!!!!=]
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I somewhat agree, but some people cannot control themselves after one binge of 3,000 calories. When they do this, then the next day they will, and the next day, etc until it turns into a week. Then it feels like there is no hope left, and they just give up! Even though it's nice to have a fun day, the fun day can set off more and more days. This is part of the binge eating disorder that some have to deal with.
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This may very well be the best post I have ever read on here!! I really need this today, thanks so much!
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    great post!!! :)