Looking for friends with open diaries!

Replies

• kadase
    kadase Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me as I keep my diary open to friends.
  • shannonegeary
    shannonegeary Posts: 13 Member
    Mines open! Feel free to add me :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    my diary is also open to friends!! i eat everything in moderation :) anyone else feel free to add!!

i' am also maintaining my weight!!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Feel free to add me! I post everything.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Open here, too. Even the monstrous days where you would go... why did she eat that???
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Mine is open. I post most of my exercises to see what I can eat for the day but I am bad for inputting food data.
  • NickeeCoco
    NickeeCoco Posts: 130
    I have an open diary to friends, feel free to add me. I'm new on this site, so I don't have a whole lot logged at the moment, but I'll be maintaining it daily. I plan my meals out in advance (easier to grocery shop). A lot of what I'll have on here is vegetarian, though. I'm not a vegetarian, but my husband is, so it's just easier to cook one type of thing, than two. I wouldn't mind more friends on here either.
  • erino1980
    erino1980 Posts: 7
    Mine's open! I'd love more supportive friends! Everyone, feel free to add me. :)
  • Stlarenas
    Stlarenas Posts: 90 Member
    Mine's open and I log just about everything. I am always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • joellemorin
    joellemorin Posts: 12 Member
    open and looking for friends. :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hey! I'm new too and I am leaving my diary open to everyone. Feel free to add me =]]
  • Mine's open too, and it will help you to learn French as well haha ;-)
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    my diary is open, feel free to add me. I try to keep balanced with what I eat and how I exercise. Good luck on your journey!
  • DeannaNL
    DeannaNL Posts: 53 Member
    mine is open to friends, feel free to add!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    I keep an open to diary, to friends, feel free to add me . :smile:

8488541.png
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    My diary is open. Feel free to send FR
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, my diary is open and I'm logging daily.
  • Dream24601
    Dream24601 Posts: 37 Member
    Add me if you want! :)
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    I would love anyone to add me. I have an open diary to my friends. I'm am definitely a work in progress. If you are out to criticize what I have eaten on any given day, don't bother. I don't have time for haters. I try. Sometimes I fail...miserably and days at a time. I'm all about the effort!
  • bballernik
    bballernik Posts: 18
    Mine is på open to friends. Anyone can feel free to add me as I'm looking to get some friends
  • If it's ok, I would also like to add people with open diaries, I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to food!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Mines open for viewing and commenting, I have no shame, if I'm going to eat it, I'm going to own up to it. (well, except last week when I was on vacation and didn't log in for 5 days, THEN Shame on me!)

I love viewing other peoples diaries - not only for the great ideas, but also to know I'm not the only one who is not perfect, it motivates me to know that other people have bad meals now and again and are still losing!
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Mine is open to friends. I cook a lot of my own meals, so some of it may be confusing, but feel free to add me, and you're welcome to ask about what I'm eating. I'm always happy to talk food. :)
  • ThePrimalSpartan
    ThePrimalSpartan Posts: 59 Member
    Mines open too! Feel free to add me, and anyone else on here!
  • nikkim19781
    nikkim19781 Posts: 45 Member
    Mine is open! Feel free to add me! All the motivation the better!
  • Mine is open, I am trying to ease my self into "clean" eating. I'm not perfect yet!
  • BoudyGirl
    BoudyGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Mine is open, you can add me.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    I am as open minded as my profile, diary and blog are. Looking for fun and interesting friends who don't mind when I get a little silly or off track!

Everyone has their down days, but I try to be as upbeat and positive as possible!

Please introduce yourself if you send a request and feel free to check out my page to make sure I am the kind of person you want on your wall! lol

xoxo Have a great day and what ever the reason you are here.... just keep on pushing, you will make it!

Chelle
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Mines open : )