Going bra-less?

Options
SemperAnticus1643
SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
I recently purchased this really cute top with a crochet backing. I was wondering if it was acceptable to go without a bra when wearing this top? I am an A cup if that matters.

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    It's always acceptable to go without a bra. In fact, I've been braless my whole life.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    It's always acceptable to go without a bra. In fact, I've been braless my whole life.

Chuckling at my desk man.

Same here though.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i say it depends on your comfort level. i'm a C (was a D before i lost weight) and for me, there's just too much movement there to be comfortable without a bra.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Pft I'm a DD and go braless lol Go nuts!
  • HopeDaleen930
    Options
    I know at bridal stores they have a bunch of different items that could assist with this if you're worried about Air Conditioning or anything.
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I think you will be fine....just don't shop in the frozen food section that day, or....wait a minute.......
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    without a pic it really is hard to judge. From a purely clinical standpoint.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    boob size is about all that matters for this question. and yes, you may go bra-less, as long as you can't see your nipples. if you can see your nipples, you can wear it, but only to a night club, but not out during the day. dress for the occasion as they say. i say yes, enjoy the freedom of small boobs and go bra-less.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'd say if your an A cup and you can't see through the front of the shirt, go free. Hell, I wish I could. LOL
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I would...as long the material is thick enough in the front that nipples don't poke through (I always find this tacky.)
    I saw some little sticky band-aid like things you can put on the tips to avoid this lol...
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options

^^ This ;)
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of those shirts. I found some neat t-back bras that are flesh colored. They work great. Good luck and enjoy the top.
  • Michelleh118
    Michelleh118 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Go for it, wish I could, I got to much boobage lol
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'd say do what you feel most comfortable doing!! Let the "girls" have some freedom!! I do from time to time, at home or out!!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I think you will be fine....just don't shop in the frozen food section that day, or....wait a minute.......

You shut your filthy hole that makes the words!:laugh:
  • Parmcat
    Options

^^ This ;)

This this!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am only a small C cup and my nipples are large...they poke through EVERYTHING! I still go braless when I can. Not to work, obviously, but most other places. Tacky or not, it is my life, my freedom and I feel great!
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I think it's kind of insane that women feel bound by society to make their breasts appear perkier (younger), thus skewing the perception of the natural female form. A study recently showed that women who went braless for a year had more lifted breasts at the end, the theory is that bras actually make the ligaments and muscles that suspend our breasts atrophied. Go braless whenever you want! (I have 'DD' breasts and I go without a bra all the time and never get any odd looks or anything, so I doubt many people would even notice an 'A.')
    Oh, and who cares if your nipples poke through?!? Do you think nobody knows they're under there? Sheesh, the body shame around here is ridiculous.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    If you can go bra-less without the whole "fried egg hanging off a nail" thing going on then I say go for it!! I wish I could!
  • Parmcat
    Options

You shut your filthy hole that makes the words!:laugh:

I just punched myself in the crotch....we are back on track!