Friends in their 20s

Options

Replies

• nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from NJ, and have lost about 20 pounds. I still have a bit to go. Anyone feel free to add me, I love having new friends.
  • machelleburke7
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 looking to lose 25-30 lbs! I will be glad to help motivate! I need it TOO!! :smile: Feel free to add me! I'm new at this and still trying to figure it out :)
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hey! I just turned 20 and am looking to lose 60ish pounds!
  • thefitcompanion
    thefitcompanion Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with roughly 50 pounds to lose. :) Anyone is free to add me, and I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • ChocolateMilkHeckYes
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and I'm trying to lose about 60 lbs. I'm just starting out, and I need friends/motivation, too!
  • naomiluv24
    Options
    hey guys! I'm 24 and I recently lost over 40 pounds w/ o exercising!

Yayy!!! So now I still need to lose a few more before my perfect goal weight. I'm happy to help motivate & encourage those who need it :)
    Sometimes I do feel like my motivation can get super low & trying to stay positive by yourself can also get hard.

I finally just joined today lol.

So feel free to add me ok.

Have a great day!

Naomi
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, feel free to add :)
  • SRQcourtney
    SRQcourtney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI, Im Courtney! Im 20 years old, live in FL and looking for motivation and love giving it in return. I've lost 19lbs so far and have about 40 more to go. Add me if you would like, and anyone else here too. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • cunning_linguist
    cunning_linguist Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey.

I'm 21 and a full time college student and worker. Looking for new friends to keep me motivated because I lose track of myself quickly. :[ I have had another profile on MFP before but deleted it because it reminded me of my failure. I'm wanting to start new and fresh and I need as much help as possible.

Looking to lose a little over 100 lbs.
  • mecalafitzpatrick
    mecalafitzpatrick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mecala, 23, and I just started this! So far it has helped me to work out more and I already feel like I am getting healthier. Have about 40-50 lbs to loose and would love friends so we can help motivate each other! We can all do it!
  • iamthelie
    iamthelie Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 21 from Canada Feel free to add as well :)
  • Stefaniebvdz
    Options
    Hello I am 23 going on 24 soon. I have about 70-80 lb that I need to lose! Feel free to add me! I need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • iRunNewYork
    iRunNewYork Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 23
    From New York
    Lost 70 and Need Like 20 More
    Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 23 and I have about 5-10lb left to lose. :)
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 and from England, feel free to add me :-)
  • RacheeeRay
    RacheeeRay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    24 here and looking to lose about 30 pounds! Feel free to add! Love the encouragement and keeping up with everybody! Makes it funner! :) Good luck to everybody!
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 26 from Maryland. Been on MFP for a while now, but I still have about 35 pounds to lose. I have an awesome group of MFP friends so far, but I'm always looking to add it, and support anyone I can. Feel free to add me ladies!
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    26 here! I've lost 12 pounds in a little less than two months. I need some young friends, too! My diary is open to friends. :)
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    23, and I always try to motivate.

Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • chic178
    chic178 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Courtney and I am 24. I'm trying to lose 25 lbs by my 25th birthday! Feel free to add me :smile: