1 year and 50 pounds later...

Replies

• mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Toot that horn girl!! Beep beep!! You Look FABULOUS! Beautiful before and after - but now more healthy, fit and trim! Congratulations love!! Thanks SO much for sharing your success ♥
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Oh my god, you look AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Toot your own horn...YOU BETCHA ....go for it. Well deserved and your a great writer in addition to having a great smile. Loved your post and CONGRATS!
  • Krinnen
    Krinnen Posts: 6
    Amazing! You look awesome! Congratulations on all the hard work paying off :) I need some motivation and you definitely helped!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    A few weeks ago I read a thread where people were discussing if loosing weight would impact breasts. Well growing up I was flat chested and loved being so. Then I gained 50 pounds and those breasts of mine were huge. Lost 50 pounds and no longer have the breasts...:)

Your before and after pictures are a true testament to healthy breast reduction! You look great.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Wow! Look at you! Amazing!
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Wow!! You look amazing! This is such an inspiration for me, and thanks for listing the things that helped you reach your goal!
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Amazing job girl! Love the smile :wink:
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Wow! You look terrific. You have inspired me to check out the Netflix documentaries. Any suggestions?
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    You look fantastic! Like a whole new person. Congrats on the great dedication!
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Wow! You look terrific. You have inspired me to check out the Netflix documentaries. Any suggestions?

Food, Inc and Forks Over Knives are good to watch. There are a lot of others on there, some are so-so.

Food Matters (more about the drug industry)
    Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (more about juicing, but has a good story)
    Food Fight
    Killer At Large
    Farmageddon
  • lisavirani
    Yay!! You look amazing!! Such a beauty! Now with a slim, trim bod to go along with it! So happy for you, my friend!

Thank you darling, you're too sweet :)
  • lisavirani
    You look like you're 15 now (LOL!) Jokes aside, you look incredible. Congrats.

15? Ha! I'm not ready to look younger yet, I'm still trying to look like a woman and not a girl, ha. I will take that as a major compliment though because that means I was headed down a bad path on the left there and I made a good change. I'll kill to look 15 in another 10 years ;)
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    O my days that's flipping fantastic luv well done :flowerforyou:
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Yay!!!!!!!!! YOU look amazing great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    WOW! Congratulations! High 5's!!! I'm so happy for you! Way to Go! All of your hard work and sacrifice have surely paid off. Well Done!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Well all I can say is WOW!
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85

Food, Inc and Forks Over Knives are good to watch. There are a lot of others on there, some are so-so.

Food Matters (more about the drug industry)
    Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (more about juicing, but has a good story)
    Food Fight
    Killer At Large
    Farmageddon

Thanks! I will check them out.
  • MrsEdge928
    MrsEdge928 Posts: 19 Member
    wow AMAZING you look great and younger!! amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!