JNL Fusion

Options
2»

Replies

• ldawson81
    ldawson81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I would really like to start a group for those who utilize the JNL Fusion DVDs. Search the group and join and we can lend each other support and advice. The forums are nice too, but a group to keep motivated and on topic would be great! I am starting on Monday July 1. It'd be nice to have some support and buddies to report back to, maybe post some before and after pics too. Thanks!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for joining your group! :bigsmile:
  • JillA71
    JillA71 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd like to join the group too! I'm in the middle of Week 4 (did Speed and Agility this morning) and I'm enjoying these videos more than I thought I would. I've only lost a couple of pounds, but I feel like I am slimming down and I am getting stronger too. I still do most of the moves modified, but I'm getting better! :) I'm 42 years old, 5'3" and 190 pounds - if I can do this, trust me anyone can do it!!
  • mariapg25
    mariapg25 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started the 60 day challenge this week. Cant believe how much she makes you sweat in only 30 minutes. i can finish the week and restart it with you on monday?? Let me know where I can find the group you are creating!! :-)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Wow some new faces and I was only gone a couple of days! Welcome!

Today I did Speed and Agility. Whew, it was only 20 minutes long but I was SWEATING big time! I liked this one a lot and look forward to doing it again. No strength moves, just pure cardio...6 circuits, 3 sets each. Drills from basketball, football, soccer, track & field...so much fun!
  • telcochik
    Options
    2nd time through Shoulder Shredder. This is a tough workout! I did 2 of 3 warmup circuits from Insanity first and then did the Insanity cool down at the end. Loving the combination of Shaun T and JNL in the mornings!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Fusion Lower Body

I must admit this is probably my LEAST favorite of the workouts. Lots of plyo and the focus is all on lunges and squats. Got through it this morning but cursed JNL the entire way through.
  • ElenaTS
    ElenaTS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fusion Lower Body

I must admit this is probably my LEAST favorite of the workouts. Lots of plyo and the focus is all on lunges and squats. Got through it this morning but cursed JNL the entire way through.

I think that is mine too. A lot of Plyo. Some days i sub in different cardio in the 30 cedon segments. Especially when she does the 2 rounds of plyo squats...which look exactly the same to me... back to back. Snatch and grabs are my least fave of all the cardio moves.
  • tricia3105
    tricia3105 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been doing JNL Fusion for 3 weeks now and love it. I've done Insanity and The Asylum but find the cardio and strength combo of JNL even better. I've read your previous posts and just wanted to check what workout DVDs you all have. My set came with Fusion Basics, Upper Body Transformer, Fusion Lower Body, Crazy Cardio Circuit, 10 Minute Total Body, Fusion Stretch and Kiss my Abs. I don't seem to have Shoulder Shredder or a few others mentioned. I wonder why? I'm new to My Fitness Pal and welcome any new friends! Thanks
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been doing JNL Fusion for 3 weeks now and love it. I've done Insanity and The Asylum but find the cardio and strength combo of JNL even better. I've read your previous posts and just wanted to check what workout DVDs you all have. My set came with Fusion Basics, Upper Body Transformer, Fusion Lower Body, Crazy Cardio Circuit, 10 Minute Total Body, Fusion Stretch and Kiss my Abs. I don't seem to have Shoulder Shredder or a few others mentioned. I wonder why? I'm new to My Fitness Pal and welcome any new friends! Thanks

There are a number of versions of JNL Fusion. I bought the 'Express' version by mistake which only had, I think 8 DVDs. The one on her website has more. Don't think it's very clear.
  • cherrybleu
    Options
    I think there are 2 different versions of this set. JNL Fusion and JNL Fusion express. The express version has 7 DVDS and the regular version comes with 13 DVDs, both come with 4 free bonus dvds. I would recommend getting the regular version if you can as it has more workouts and you have less chance of getting bored.

I love this workout, I'm in my 6th week and it has really transformed my body shape. I have completed a round of insanity prior to this and I'm no stranger to working out but I really enjoy JNL. I love weights and hate cardio so the mix of strength training and doable 30 second high intensity bursts of cardio is perfect for me - I much prefer short bursts of high intensity rather than hours of steady cardio!

Thanks to JNL I now have well defined biceps, triceps, shoulders, back muscles, thighs, calves and obliques. The scales dont seem to be budging since the original 12lb weight loss from JNL but my dress size has dropped and I can fit into things I couldnt before so Im not complaining!!

A lot of ppl say JNL herself is annoying but trust me when I say its preferable to concentrate on what she is saying while getting through the workouts rather than listening to silence or worse still groaning and huffing and puffing (insanity anyone?) whilst trying to make it through a gruelling plyo or burpee type move.
  • mwynia
    mwynia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see how everyone is doing with this set. I'm planning on purchasing it but would love to see who else is getting good results. Also, what is the recommended amount of calories from the nutrition plan and how many Workouts per week does she suggest?
  • oceanmisticals
    Options
    I am new here and I am so glad to see a message board for JNL Fusion. I completed my first week and am starting the second week today. This workout, in my opinion, is one of the best I have ever done. I usual get very bored after the first week and dread doing it so I talk myself out of it and usually quit....
    With JNL Fusion I honestly can't wait to work out. The biggest thing for me is time (4 kids, husband & full-time job) and each DVD is only (approx.) 30 minutes or less so it fits perfect into my day and its honestly over before you realize it. I have been using both the modified and the standard, or sometimes I switch back and forth within the same circuit.
    I have also had a very hard time finding workout programs that actually make me feel like I have worked out and don't kill my back or neck. (I have 3 slipped discs in my lower back and 2 in my neck.) I feel with what I have done so far with this program I have really got a great workout and if anything starts to hurt (neck or back), I just do the modified and I am fine.
    I have always hated doing cardio, so the 30 sec. burst of cardio is perfect. Just when you think you can't take anymore, its over...I love it and will recommend this to anyone looking for a workout program that is fun and works awesome!!!
    I was also curios if anyone has progression photos on here for JNL?