Replies

• BigBo63
    BigBo63 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Leave the girl with the nice *kitten* alone
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?

So that was a little out of line? Hmmmm

So she's all sweaty and smelly, but she has tight shorts/pants on so it's only slightly out of line.

When then is "slightly out of line" if she were at the beat with her hair and makeup done and in a thong bikini?
    Is full blown rape OK in this situation.

I sure hope that you are now starting to see how ridiculous that reply was!

I'm still waiting for a response on this.

you're waiting for a troll to respond to you. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I already addressed the rape comment in another comment. I am not a troll for saying what I said. I'm not just starting **** for the hell of it. I'm just sick of girls with their tits an *kitten* hanging out crying about the attention they get. I mean hey it's better than someone saying hey fat *kitten*! Take the compliment and move on. If it's really so stressful and unwanted these girls would cover up a little. I have tons of workout clothes that keep my chest and *kitten* in check without putting them on display. Maybe her butt was covered up but I was referring to her profile pics where more than just cleavage and her full *kitten* is showing. Sorry I am a little more tradittional and as a mother (like she is too) I just wouldn't flaunt myself in that manner. But the bottom line is, he said she had a gorgeous butt. I have no pity in that regard.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l668vcrYpS1qaggjuo1_500.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Neither of these stories are creepy. One was a guy making an embarrassing joke, and the other was just an *kitten*.

Your Creepometer is broken then, cuz that first story was skin-crawlingly creepy.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Well no one creeped me, but one time I was at the gym with all of my friends and saw this really hot blonde girl with a gorgeous *kitten*! So I made sure to borderline shout it so everyone within a 30 foot radius can turn their head and look! Poor girl though. She looked mortified. I wonder where she's at now?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    No one ever creeps me. I feel so left out and damaged. No one steals my underwear or tells me how gorgeous my *kitten* is.

tumblr_ls979dD93T1qf28p4o3_250.gif

:blushing: Now steal my underwear and tell me my *kitten* is gorgeous!

What makes you think I haven't stolen it already? :bigsmile:

OH YOU!!! :blushing: :love: :love:
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Omg RAPE?? That's ridiculous. Of course rape is not ok. But all I'm saying is that if you're going to dress provocatively then you're going to get some (I guess unwanted) comments. Is everyone just totally unaware of how the male psyche works??
    That's the exact attitude that belongs to RC so that is why I mentioned it. Saying men are pigs is an excuse for bad behaviour.
    Congrats on latching onto the latest buzzword, and turning a mole hill into a mountain.

Has anyone justified the comment from the guy? No. So, please stop trying to draw a parallel between this and rape -- which nobody is trying to protect or justify. Nobody.

Whether you like it or not, it's a fact: An attractive woman in little clothing (or tight-fitting clothing) is much more likely to get some sort of unwelcome sexual comment. Is it right? No. Is it true? Yes. is it wrong to make the observation, and state that fact? No.

I studied sociology as my uni major....it's not a buzzword. Just saying. Do your research.
    http://m.redandblack.com/views/man-on-the-street-catcalls-perpetuate-rape-culture/article_8d1a6908-af6c-11e2-9409-001a4bcf6878.html
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    No one ever creeps me. I feel so left out and damaged. No one steals my underwear or tells me how gorgeous my *kitten* is.

P.S.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRqwF_iwJ2ENmOcUy2U07k2eP23TDxMmgKjaPavDgaYWh634pZ
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    But the bottom line is, he said she had a gorgeous butt. I have no pity in that regard.

Was someone asking for pity...
    Options

P.S.

You have me so excited!

zzz_Cool_facts_about_YOU-s350x212-68369-550_zpsd365987e.gif
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    But the bottom line is, he said she had a gorgeous butt. I have no pity in that regard.

Well people keep referring to her as a victim. Victims usually draw pity.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?

So that was a little out of line? Hmmmm

So she's all sweaty and smelly, but she has tight shorts/pants on so it's only slightly out of line.

When then is "slightly out of line" if she were at the beat with her hair and makeup done and in a thong bikini?
    Is full blown rape OK in this situation.

I sure hope that you are now starting to see how ridiculous that reply was!

I'm still waiting for a response on this.

you're waiting for a troll to respond to you. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I already addressed the rape comment in another comment. I am not a troll for saying what I said. I'm not just starting **** for the hell of it. I'm just sick of girls with their tits an *kitten* hanging out crying about the attention they get. I mean hey it's better than someone saying hey fat *kitten*! Take the compliment and move on. If it's really so stressful and unwanted these girls would cover up a little. I have tons of workout clothes that keep my chest and *kitten* in check without putting them on display. Maybe her butt was covered up but I was referring to her profile pics where more than just cleavage and her full *kitten* is showing. Sorry I am a little more tradittional and as a mother (like she is too) I just wouldn't flaunt myself in that manner. But the bottom line is, he said she had a gorgeous butt. I have no pity in that regard.

You didn't address my question

If being sweaty and in short gym shorts and tank top justified what that guy did, what would the guy be justified in doing if she were on the beach with hair/makeup done and in a thong bikini?

What would be acceptable for a guy to do/say?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Post shower I was walking in locker room wrapped in towel carrying my toiletries and stuff, I accidentally dropped my Under Armour spandex underwear, dude picks it up, smiles at me and says "Finders Keepers" and pretends to walk away..... come on dude.

I love a man with toiletries.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    starrx0x09:

street-harassment-korea.jpg?w=680&h=1360
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

P.S.

You have me so excited!

Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Uses-Meme-For-Charity.png
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

I can't say what I want to say because it's against the forum rules.

Just come sit down with me and share my popcorn. It's keeping my mouth shut.
    Options

P.S.

You have me so excited!

Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Uses-Meme-For-Charity.png

:heart: :love:
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

I can't say what I want to say because it's against the forum rules.

Just come sit down with me and share my popcorn. It's keeping my mouth shut.

You share with Chlamydibrah?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!

Can we now focus on this story? ^^^ Because it's thread gold. Leopard shorts, blow dry styling testicles, short shorts in nowadays. I mean can we get off the topic of someone who is trying to fit pepper spray into spaghetti strap tank tops and thong workout bottoms? I mean really, pepper spray for an *kitten* compliment in public? A bit much. He may have been put off by her clothing we don't know what she wears to workout? This may have been his "I'm so fed up of her gear and I'm just gonna try to shame her the heck out of here" last resort move. Or he may have been a perv, but I doubt it. I doubt that a guy is that douchey to think this was a cool move. I think it was responding to overdone clothing or attitude or some other rude behavior. Just by reading the replies, I'm not getting sweet and innocent off of this one. I mean she pulled out popcorn when guys ran in to protect her instead of just handling it herself. Clearly she loves the attention.

And geezh guys over protect/white knight enough? Nobody said the girl got raped. She just only had to deal with a compliment in a room full of people. And she is ready to overreact with pepper spray on her own behalf, she doesn't really need you guys for protection. IF this is part of a mating ritual though, I apologize carry on overinflating the ego of an overreactive person who can probably fight her own battles if she's lifting in the room with the big boys anyways. Save your white knighting for women who actually do get raped one day. Statistics show it happens to one out of 3 so chances are you may already know one IRL. Try not to waste yourselves on people who seek attention and then cry foul a the slightest misstep which is a disservice to real victims who have a hard time proving it when it does actually occur.

So back to leopard boy in richard simmons shorts blow drying is junk with his leg up. I hafta know. Did it smell up the locker room? Cause like heating up an area that's hairy and dank after a workout, I mean I dunno sounds smelly?
This discussion has been closed.