65 lbs lost! Half way there! =D

Options

Replies

• shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Such an amazing transformation and you LOOK soooo much younger now. Keep up the great work. :)
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I've been exactly where you have been too! Right now I am stuck at a certain weight but I refuse to give up on my journey. You look great, keep up the great work!!!!
  • HappyAlex1
    HappyAlex1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Well done your looking a lot younger.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Thank you dear! =-)
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    I've been exactly where you have been too! Right now I am stuck at a certain weight but I refuse to give up on my journey. You look great, keep up the great work!!!!

Thank you! And good for you as well for not giving up! =-)
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Well done your looking a lot younger.

Thank you! =-) I read your comment before you edited it..so I will respond by saying that means a lot!

All of you have made my day! =D
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING!! Keep kicking butt, girl!! :heart:
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you looked like you were 40 years old in your 'before' pictures!!! Awesome progress and so glad you decided to get back on it and stick with it... you are so beautiful!!!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look like your own daughter in the second photo. Awesome job.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I bet you FEEL amazing! Congratulations on your success, and keep on going, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow that is tremendous! Honestly honey now you are looking your age totally amazing and very well done. I know its not always easy day by day but you have been doing it and are really succeeding. You should be very proud of yourself for this huge commitment to yourself. You have given me some inspiration today.
    Keep up with being a healthy you. x
  • quackerjackerin
    quackerjackerin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I also had a hefty goal to lose 130 lbs. I'm 2 lbs away from hitting the halfway mark. Super exciting! Thanks for the jump in my motivation from seeing how far you've come, and if you need a pal, feel free to add me!
    Congrats!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Best wishes for your continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger!!!!
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Way to go hun. You look like a whole different woman already! 65 pounds is a huge accomplishment all in itself. You can stick with it and will be where you want to be in no time. Don't give up on your goals!!
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING!! Keep kicking butt, girl!! :heart:

Thank you dearie! I'm glad to have an inspirational friend like you! =-)
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, keep up the good work.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Wow!!! you looked like you were 40 years old in your 'before' pictures!!! Awesome progress and so glad you decided to get back on it and stick with it... you are so beautiful!!!

Oh my gosh I busted up laughing when I read this! Thank you! Yeah I'm so glad yo not look like that anymore..or feel that crummy! =-)
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Wow!! You look like your own daughter in the second photo. Awesome job.

Right on! Thank you! =-)
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    You look fantastic and I bet you FEEL amazing! Congratulations on your success, and keep on going, girl! :flowerforyou:

I feel a lot better indeed! Thank you, I will keep going! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!