Low Carb-ers?

Calling all low carb people!!! I would love to have some friends so we can share recipes, bumps, success etc!!!

Add me!!
Ashley :)

Replies

• cassiek0lba
    cassiek0lba Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! I've just started my low carb journey a few days ago, I added you!
  • leelee9760
    leelee9760 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a low carb-er....i'll add you.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    I'm a low carber... Just don't mind the last few days in my diary ;) feel free to add me.
  • I low carb for PCOS! added you
  • Low carb-er here! Day 9 of the Atkins diet... Feel free to add me =)
  • soniyas
    soniyas Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 5'3"/f/36 and I'm doing low carb to get from my CW of 186.6 to GW of 130. I plan to track calories too, and have set my percentages to 65% fat, 25% protein, and 10% carb. Looking for some friends along the way!
  • vicky_b329
    vicky_b329 Posts: 24
    Hey folks! I'm 22, 5'6". Looking to lose about 80#.

I'm not currently eating low carb, but as soon as I use up the rest of my veggie burgers & Greek yogurt, I am going to start doing a ketogenic/Atkins type low carb plan. So that'll probably be around the beginning of next week. In the meantime, please feel free to add me! I have an open diary.
  • Back on low carbing! Did it for 6 months last year and lost 60lbs but went to low cal low fat for a change. Now I'm back to low carbs. It just works out better for me.
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    I'm low carb / high protein! Feel free to add me if you want, I'm on all the time, open diary, etc.....
  • allyjstone
    allyjstone Posts: 40 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm low-carbing it as well!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Going back to low carb Monday! Nothing else seems to work for me as well. Looking for low carb friends too! :flowerforyou:
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Props to you guys! I have a hard time staying under MFP's carb limits, theyre so yummy!!
  • I am easing my way into a low carb diet, another PCOS victim here and I'm having separation anxiety with my carbs!!! Would really love the support and ideas of others!!!
  • Add me...We have done low carb on and off for years! Back on it strong..but this time we are watching our calories as well...Its just good to watch both :)
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    I have PCOS and therefore eat low carb! Feel free to add me :)
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Hey! I have been low carb AND flour free for about 6 months now. I do have about 3 cheat days a month where I will have pizza or a burger and fries (my fav!!!) but other than that, I stick to Ezekiel bread and lean meat and veggies, fruits, shakeology, protein drinks, quest bars, and greek yogurt most days. I feel better and I am not as bloated.
  • MEMD1974
    MEMD1974 Posts: 20 Member
    I have been thinking of going low-carb for the past few weeks and decided to do it. Please feel free to add me, I would love ideas for low carb meals and snacks. I did Atkins years ago - is everyone going that low?
  • mmfmom
    mmfmom Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and have lost 45lbs so far following a low carb life style. I joined mfp a couple of days ago for support, ideas and more accountability. I added you. :)
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Hi, New to MFP and did low-carb (Atkins) in the past. I lost weight and felt great but didn't stay with it. Now doing the 'new' Atkins and learning some great recipes. Want to lose about 50-55 pounds.
  • phily880
    phily880 Posts: 1
    Hey, I'm 6'5 387 pounds (starting weight 448) and I started a keto diet 3 months ago. It's working great! I'm staying around 20g of carbs a day and combining that with some intermittent fasting. I'm loosing from 3-6 pounds a week (usually closer to 6). I found that canned salmon is great for some quick protein. It has a great ratio of fat to protein and its super easy to just open a can an put it on a salad. I have also been eating some home made tabbouleh. I just omit the bulgar wheat.