Weight Loss For Love

Options

Replies

• nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    If you're been single for a month and are already looking to date I hope the last relationship was a short one. If it was a year or more it would behoove you to wait a bit longer before getting back into the dating pool.

Nothing wrong with being single for awhile.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Last relationship was only 5 months. And only saw each other once or twice a month. So not intense at all.
    So im ready to jump back into dating :)
    Thanks though
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Initially its common to have some form of physical attraction , BUT what women forget Is that every single one of us have personal preference , just because the media says skinny is sexy doesn't mean skinny IS sexy . Personally Im more attracted to "curves" I think its lady like and sexy. SO women , get the idea out of your head that you need to be perfect , because we all have different perceptions of PERFECT

^^^^this for sure. If it wasn't true, there wouldn't be a man on earth attracted to me! I have never been skinny and now I am not skinny and have muscle!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    get a room you two!:grumble:

hahahaha bless you. get anger management help!:laugh:
    hah! hey i remember you! you posted in the beautiful eyes thread..man i spend too much time in here
  • lucille_heather
    Options

hah! hey i remember you! you posted in the beautiful eyes thread..man i spend too much time in here

hahahaha. you certainly do! Great memory though! Cos that was months ago!!! haha.
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

now who needs a room? ;)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Becoming dashing has simply been a pleasant side effect of my weight loss. I can't say it was a goal at the time, since my "goal" was pain relief.
  • lucille_heather
    Options

now who needs a room? ;)

hahahahahaa i love it!!:tongue:
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight to hopefully gain some confidence. If that leads to meeting a guy then that's fine, I wouldn't say it's my primary reason for losing weight/wanting to gain confidence though :) Besides, the only guy I actually want to be with right now is very taken, so, yeah :/
  • tbrain1989
    Options

now who needs a room? ;)

hahahahahaa i love it!!:tongue:

cant beat the witicism of the MFP online anonymity confidence ...
  • lucille_heather
    Options
    I'm losing weight to hopefully gain some confidence. If that leads to meeting a guy then that's fine, I wouldn't say it's my primary reason for losing weight/wanting to gain confidence though :) Besides, the only guy I actually want to be with right now is very taken, so, yeah :/

yeah im the same babe. I want to do it for confidence for me...but that confidence also helps with the romantic side too. God i know, the one i want is totally off limits right now too. Typical isnt it!:angry:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options

now who needs a room? ;)

naah..no room.i like it outside.Nothing like the thrill of knowing you can get caught
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Nah, don't think that's the right motivation for weight loss. You either lose because you want to feel better for YOURSELF or you let it be. Anything else wont last you for long.
  • lucille_heather
    Options
    Nah, don't think that's the right motivation for weight loss. You either lose because you want to feel better for YOURSELF or you let it be. Anything else wont last you for long.

If you read the rest of the thread you'd see im doing it for MYSELF. The love bit is just an extra that comes from good confidence.
  • gypy
    gypy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I sculpt my body purely for aesthetics - It helps me in "love" by taking the attention away from my car crash of a face! haha
  • tbrain1989
    Options

You Tube, search Tim minchin somebody else

will appease your desires for that "one" true love :)
  • tbrain1989
    Options
    I sculpt my body purely for aesthetics - It helps me in "love" by taking the attention away from my car crash of a face! haha

absolutely love this got funny looks from my colleagues for laughing at my computer
  • gypy
    Options

absolutely love this got funny looks from my colleagues for laughing at my computer

Haha! I love the looks colleagues give!
  • tbrain1989
    Options

Especially when your supposed to be "working" and its usually boring job... not time for laughter
  • gypy
    Options

Especially when your supposed to be "working" and its usually boring job... not time for laughter

Exactly, trying to tell them you're reading an E-mail & not on fail videos

*inb4 get a room