Down 10lbs, starting to see some changes!

Options
Just thought that sharing this would help me to keep motivated and keep my eyes on my goals!

These photos were taken around 10lbs into my 60lb (ish) goal, but i'm starting to see changes and feel better about myself! Please excuse the general frumpiness in my pictures lol, any suggestions to keep up my successes are welcome, i've been going to the gym 4/5 days a week doing a mixture of about 80/20 cardio and weights, and eating between 1200-1500 calories per day.

These were taken 4 and a half weeks apart :)

cEIR6Rgl.jpg

Replies

• slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    amazing results,!!! well done you!!!!

what have you been eating if you dont mind me asking???
  • arnalundgren
    arnalundgren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. Keep up the good work :)
  • Tyoni1630
    Tyoni1630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congratulations, thanks for the motivation. I have not had the results I had hoped for but I have to be honest that I haven't put in the work to ensure that I am eating enough, I will put in the work my goal at this point is to loose to loose 10lbs by my August 9th birthday.
  • rungrainnerun
    rungrainnerun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow the difference is amazing and only 4 weeks apart... well done you! Keep it up girl :)
  • brendamorrison2
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow great transformation...:love: ..would you tell a little about your weight training please...if you do not mind...
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!!
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    what a difference, well done :)
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Can definately see the difference :drinker:

It gives me inspiration to keep going :smile:
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Your hips are shrinking for sure! Take measurements too! I think it can help to keep you motivated if the measurements are getting smaller
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    thats amazing and SO noticeable!!!

well done you :)
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done, you sure have made a difference in such a short time.
  • meandmyface
    meandmyface Posts: 328
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your kind words and support!! Really helps to keep motivated haha!
    With regard to eating, I try to have plenty of veggies, protein and low gi carbs (brown rice, rye wraps, quinoa) but honestly im not hugely strict with myself as long as im within my calorie limit and im not eating 100 percent crap! With weights I do a little of everything, my favourites are planks, deadlifts, lat pulldowns and bench presses :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look awesome!
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    awesome results! Keep it up!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You really notice the 10 pounds on you! That's excellent!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW! A 10lb loss on you is VERY noticeable! Great job :-)
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Wow! :O Really makes me wish I took before photos when I started. I've only just taken them now and they look awful *sob* If I could see the progress like that, I think I'd be feeling pretty dang good right about now. I can't get over what a difference 10 lbs makes!

Well done!!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done! It looks like more than 10lbs to me! How long between the first and second photo?? x
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in these pictures. Amazing what 10 pounds can do! I don't have any advice for you because you seem to be doing everything right. I would say stay consistent with what you're already doing and you'll lose the rest in no time. Friend me if you'd like, and good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!