Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• punk_uss
    punk_uss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have been stalled out due to my own lack of effort. Add me so that we can stay motivated together.
  • Howell_
    Howell_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I need to lose around 50kg, am starting fresh again lol determined to stick to my goals this time
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I am looking to lose it and never find it again! =) Feel free to add me!
  • PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 90. I'll add you. Kudos to challenging yourself and welcome :)
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. It is so easy to think you are the only one out there, but we are all in this together. Hope we can all triumph together in this lifestyle change.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this, today is my first day and I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there looking to lose around 100lbs same as me? I thought it'd be a good ice breaker and motivator :)

Please add me and join my journey

I have already gotten where i want to be, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have 6 children. One was a newborn when I started. All I did the first 6 months was watch what i ate and walked. A lot.

Take a week to get used to the site, your goals, log EVERYTHING you eat or drink. Then see where you are and what you need to change to meet your goals. If you have any questions feel free to send a message. I will help if I can.
  • jcollins143
    Options
    MEE!!! I will add all of you!!
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ashleigh, welcome to MFP, while I had well over 100lbs to loose when I started my journey. I have about 70 lbs left and have lost about 51 lbs so far. I stated on this journey before MFP, but everyone here has similar goals. I enjoy encouraging and being encouraged. So you and anyone else here who reads this is more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Cheerz, and welcome aboard.
  • nikkieytchison1
    Options
    I am, and pretty new to the site, hope to see some of you add me as a friend!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i lost 105, gained 40ish back, want to lose 120 from where i'm at now!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I need to lose well over 100 lbs. I added you, and anyone is more than welcome to add me. I'm at work and can't really sit here adding everyone on the thread so far. >.>I added, like, 5 XD So everyone else, feel free to send me a friend request!
  • Mari_2009
    Mari_2009 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 100 but my goal right now is 87. Then I will continue. Add me if you like :-)
  • naturalcb
    naturalcb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I too am working to lose 100 lbs! I know that it will take a lot of hard work, dedication and perserverance but I am up for the task!
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    IVE LOST OVER 100...FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!
  • sweetpea1ss
    Options
    Ian also trying to loose 75 to 100 pounds today is my fresh start a new start to life, I no we have to take this 1 hr at a time I lost down to 178 but have gained all of it an some back!
  • beenancy
    beenancy Posts: 2
    Options
    meeee
  • rhonda8166
    Options
    count me in too!!!:happy:
  • Grammi_C
    Grammi_C Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I added you!
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • susantrigg18
    Options
    Ive lost 80pds so far & i guess i`d like to lose another say...40pds, i dont have a specific weight in mind, i did when i first started in September last year, but as my weightloss has progressed, its become more about a healthy weight for me, than a goal weight.

Congratulations on taking the first step to a healthier happier you & Please feel free to add me :smile: