Post Your OH CRAP, I'M FAT, Wake Up Call Pics

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Mine were all of those from a camp I went to. I was surrounded by thin girls, and the pictures made it even more astounding-looking. Though even before that I knew I was overweight, but still. I'll post them later.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This is a fascinating thread, and everyone is so brave, but I just don't KEEP crappy photos of me, especially online: I wipe them and hope no one else took a similar photo of me!!!!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    here's mine......
    lifechanger.jpg
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    Options
    Just found some today, guess every mirror was broken for years and I didn't realize it :grumble:

Before:

ifd1uf.jpg

Now:

2qcm2av.jpg
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd go on to gain about 10 more pounds, and most of it was in my face, apparently.

3LVZchl.png
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    These pictures of me last year actually makes me want to cry because I'm so ashamed I got myself into that state.

WWhANgD.jpg
    AfioqTn.jpg

All the photos of all of the people make me feel such compassion for all of us, because OF COURSE no one wants to look bad or be unhealthy or to lose the best version of them, whether through aging or illness or body condition or whatever. I hope you have compassion for you instead of embarrassment, because of course you had some reasons for living your life in whichever way you did, just like all of us--I think all of the photos are so touching.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • intothepavement
    intothepavement Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    101-FDACDD81-22895-960_zps8f9c2ca6.jpg

IMG00612-20120204-0940.jpg

gwl.jpg

oh my god you're incredible! congrats!
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I can't post mine from here, but it's in my profile. And it wasn't really a wake-up call, but it is one that I look back on and go "gah, what happened?" Yes, I am holding my then six-month-old - and I had already lost all the pregnancy weight and then gained it back and then some, so I can't use her as an excuse. I was 10 lbs heavier in that picture than I was right before giving birth. (And that is also her in the current photo. Together we weigh about 20 lbs less than we did in the first one.)
  • lauraleighsm
    lauraleighsm Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm marking this to go find my fat pictures.
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    101-FDACDD81-22895-960_zps8f9c2ca6.jpg

IMG00612-20120204-0940.jpg

gwl.jpg

oh my god you're incredible! congrats!

I agree, this is an impressive transformation. Kudos to you!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Needed a little motivation and dug out some of my more embarrassing "fat pics"...
    Top row is before and bottom row is during~ bottom middle was last night after a little run. :smile:
    The marshmallow one still kills me~ never again!!! :noway:

178f8160-3796-459b-b954-85a54d8ebc98_zps1d8a790a.jpg
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    sorry didn't work
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    IMAG0304.jpg
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    IMAG0304.jpg

holy ****

your transformation is amazing! great job!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    aoHpMuq.jpg?2?7942

all the way on the right - when i started my journey - september of 2012. 75 lbs heavier~
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I can't get my photobucket to work for some reason...but the pic is in my profile...I'm sitting on my husband's lap :(:(:(
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted a single pic of myself yet, but here goes! I was volunteering with Habitat for Humanity, and someone sent me photos from the trip. It was a giant slap in the face! Woof. That was 32 pounds ago. I have a long way to go still, but am NEVER going back to this.

5wds1g.jpg
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Post Your OH CRAP, I'M FAT, Wake Up Call Pics

Me 5 years ago 195lbs. Huge belly and I was getting man boobs hahaha.
    9755412_9327.jpg

That was my wake up call. I have been exercising ever since. This was me at 230 lbs(no typo).
    9755412_7737.jpg

HOLY CRAP!

Oh my. You have worked wonders! Congrats!