1 year later

Options

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I think you are an inspiration...it's made me excited about what changes can come if I just stick with it.

Congratulations :smile:
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Tears in my eyes! Amazing story. So happy for you. It is truly an inspiration to see your story. Thanks for sharing.
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    That's amazing! Really has made me feel better about trying a little harder.
  • caswakeley
    caswakeley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You've inspired me to try harder and not give up! I wish you the best with your future goals - health-wise and otherwise! :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Wow, that's a very inspiring story. Great job on all of your hard work!
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Congrats on all your success!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    WOW...What an inspiration you are....letting us all know IT IS POSSIBLE....congrats on your weight loss...also great news you won't have to risk your life undergoing surgery.......and THANKS for sharing your story.......:flowerforyou:
  • ImCeltic
    ImCeltic Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by your story. Thank you for sharing it. It is inspiring me to be more than I can be just by myself. I'm glad I found this place and am learning from people like you.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your anniversary! And your successes, of course!
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats. Your doing a really good job. Keep up the great work.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    "I’m NOT special in any way. If you’re just starting your journey, please know that it can be done by the ungifted, untalented, and ordinary."

You truly are a special person. It takes willpower and determination to do what you did, bravery to admit your weaknesses, and a desire to help others to share your story. That's special, a gift, talent, and extraordinary if you ask me!

Thanks for sharing your story!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your word of encouragement. I really appreciate it. :-)
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Very VERY inspirational. Congrats to you!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you should be very proud of yourself, well done you are amazing xx
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Thank you so much for sharing this. I am going to save it for days when I just need that boost and when I feel down. This is definitely very encouraging! And congrats on all your success!!! :wink:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Great story, thank you for sharing ! I am gonna try harder tomorrow morning!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Great story, thank you for sharing ! I am gonna try harder tomorrow morning!
  • debjunti
    debjunti Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your story, I've been really struggling and I feel much better after reading this!:bigsmile:
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are a motivation to keep going :)
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I love this site because of people like you. You show that with dedication and believing in yourself goes a long way. You have no idea how inspiring your story is. It is so nice to read something like this. I get tears in my eyes and such a nice feeling about life in general.

It's amazing how much weight you've lost and that you did it all by yourself. Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on all that you have accomplished.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!