• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    uhh..... :huh:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    If they haven't logged how will they know you're looking for them??:ohwell:

The people who log in are plain mean. exhibit A^.Thats why i am lookin for those.And i know i will find them soon enough
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    oops
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options
    How are they mean:noway: ? I was gonna ask the same question. If they aren't logged in... :huh:
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sorry I make sure I log in everyday.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options
    That is a pretty presumptuous and general statement you know. Kinda mean yourself :angry: :ohwell:
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    Sorry I make sure I log in everyday.
    thats a pity.You wouldve definitely make a great friend since you are already at your goal weight
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    That is a pretty presumptuous and general statement you know. Kinda mean yourself :angry: :ohwell:

right there! Thats why i never get along with people who log in

Bump to find my kinda friends.
  • hsmaldo
    hsmaldo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've logged in to MFP, but I have not logged in my diary...for a few weeks...does that count? Does it have to be exactly a week?

Cause I really need some friends who are at the same devotion level as I am. But if it has to be exactly one week, what if I log today and then stop and you can add me next week?

:laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

The people who log in are plain mean. exhibit A^.Thats why i am lookin for those.And i know i will find them soon enough

so, the people who don't log in aren't mean? And, what makes what the person you responded to mean? For asking a question?!? I'm confused....
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    I've logged in to MFP, but I have not logged in my diary...for a few weeks...does that count? Does it have to be exactly a week?

Cause I really need some friends who are at the same devotion level as I am. But if it has to be exactly one week, what if I log today and then stop and you can add me next week?

tumblr_m28hkeHIeS1r5yh4yo1_500.gif
  • sam308lbs
    Options

so, the people who don't log in aren't mean? And, what makes what the person you responded to mean? For asking a question?!? I'm confused....

i am confused too.Can i answer this when i log in again next week ?
  • sam308lbs
    Options

It has to one week exact! And if you go the extra mile and dont log in for a month straight, you dont even need to attach a message Just click add :)
  • hsmaldo
    Options

It has to one week exact! And if you go the extra mile and dont log in for a month straight, you dont even need to attach a message Just click add :)

Okay...wait...now I'M confused too...so do I have to log in today and then next week I can send the friend request....with a message...but I'm already close to not logging in for a month...so do I wait one more week and then just click add?

Good thing you only log in once a week...because if we were friends and I had to try and understand something like this on a daily basis, I think I would have to turn to comfort food so my head didn't explode....:tongue:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    This topic is silly.
  • hsmaldo
    Options
    This topic is silly.

I thought that was why it was posted in the fun and games section....
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Those would be the people with the twelve pounds of poop in them.