CRAZIEST thing you've ever done

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    once when i was younger, i cooked a 3-minute egg for 2 minutes and 55 seconds.

i know? right?? youth. :laugh:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Put an ad in the paper for a roommate and the first night the roommate stayed he got drunk and wanted to drive. I tried to stop him and got stabbed, stabbed him in the leg, got ran over by his car and wrongly arrested ...then found the guy that stabbed me in jail and then got into a fight with him and a few cops....ended up in solitary...remember my mom yelling "where is my *kitten* son?" to which I asked the cop walking me out if I could just stay. When my mom saw me she started screaming at the cop. I had blood all over me and could barely walk, I couldn't talk right. I kept slurring and just had a hard time remembering things. Went to hospital and found out I almost died :\...

Yea it was a long long night and a long story but that may be the craziest thing I've ever done.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Drive down the highway butt naked while going to visit boyfriend who was 3 hrs away. It was at night. :smile:

we have a winner..lol

Every word of it is true. He was staying in a cabin in the woods in central PA. Soon as I got there we did it on the front porch. Ahh, youth.
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    craziest thing i've ever done? Dieting.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    cliff jumping climbing up the hills without any protection or so which was pretty dangerous when I think of it now. looking down and seeing the cliffs and the water. no way back, no return possible. so I stood there 12 m height and was too afraid to jump. then a boat full with tourists came and stopped to watch aah noooooo and they were shouting you can do that, juuuuuuuuump and I thought oh god im gonna die then I jumped. after this the "3 in 1 fun package I booked" went further and snorkelling with sharks was on and it was soooooooooo amazing. Want to see the great white one day.
  • SlenderKimber
    SlenderKimber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here's another one: I was about 13 and was swimming in the ocean with another female my same age. We came up with the bright idea trading binkinis in the water. I handed her my bottom under water and reached out to grab hers. When I didn't feel it in my hand, I asked her to hand it to me. She said "I did!" She had released it and It got washed away under the water. Needless to say she wasn't going to give me my bottoms back. ;(

I lived in a condo on the beach, and no sooner did this happen that my mother came out onto the balcony to call me up for dinner. I had to run up the beach (with no bottoms on and I had no towel), into and through the parking garage, up the elevator/stairs and into the condo without my mom seeing me.

I don't think anyone saw me, including my mother.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    traveled by grayhound from penticton bc to some where in north carolina it was a 4 day trip out and 3 day trip home. to stay 2 weeks with a family friend. while i was out there we went to paramont theam park and went on this wild ride. you lay down lift you up its like flying. she was on the other side of a male friend who got stuck in between us. we had to link arms i squeezed the hell out of his arm. i swore more times at that park then i have ever done in my life even now. i was 22 at the time

i've done a lot of stupid thing ride with drunk drivers would be the dumbest

i was out skadooing when it broke down i was with a friend. i walked it out to the road side then tried to find my way to the truck. i was far off. i found my way back to skadoo then went back into the wood to try and find a trail but quickly went back to skadoo.

theres plenty more i can think of right now
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick just one. One of the top contenders could include the bagpiping gig I got at a swinger's club. You'll just have to speculate about that one.

I'm speculating. Trust me, I'm speculating. :bigsmile:

I'm going to say mine was a little along those lines, minus the bagpipes. Well, one of them, anyway. :wink:

I knew I liked you!!!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    more scary than crazy.. but was homeless in san francisco for a few months... walked around aimlessly waiting for the sun to rise every morning so the streets wouldnt seem so scary.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    once when i was younger, i cooked a 3-minute egg for 2 minutes and 55 seconds.

i know? right?? youth. :laugh:

I cooked frozen chicken in the microwave that only had oven directions on the package. That was crazy!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Landed on an aircraft carrier at night. 230 times.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    That takes balls of steel.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Landed on an aircraft carrier at night. 230 times.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    That takes balls of steel.

Agreed!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I climbed up the side of Mt. Etna in Sigonella when I found out the lifts were closed for the day. Then I rode down on a snowboard. It was my first time on a snowboard, ever. Thank god the snow was a few feet deep or I'd be dead right now. Total catastrophic, high speed, epic crashing. So stupid, yet so fun.
  • choxmay
    choxmay Posts: 12
    Options
    Skydiving! I want to do it again at the end of this summer! The place is in Santa Cruz, California and you land on a beach! Views were breathtaking - never seen anything so beautiful!
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I once ate a chickens foot....cooked. Tasted like chicken. Gosh my life seems so boring! Haha
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Had sex on a couch...at a friends house...at a party...while everyone watched :drinker:
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I can't say half of what I have done on here. The NSA might be watching...:ohwell: :ohwell:
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Running in front of a car to save a cat who was sleeping in the road.
    Narrowly missed getting hit, got nasty road rash, but I saved the cat. :)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I chugged a full size pitcher of trashcan punch (it was about half water, half vodka/mystery alcohol mix.) Believe it or not, it's a tradition at my alma mater, but other people usually do it with beer. But I didn't like beer. So I thought I was real smart going with trashcan punch (yeah, no, that has waaaaay more alcohol.) They time you and everything. I did it in 2:47. You can google "Aggie ring dunk" if you want to know details/rationale...

Anyway. I was not an experienced drinker, so I got damn close to alcohol poisoning and spent the entire next day hugging my new porcelain bestie. I'm still not a big drinker. Don't know what the hell I was thinking. Still have the pitcher. Everyone signed it. Not recommended, kids.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    On a whim I moved from South Carolina to Atlanta with people I had just met. The people we lived with were meth dealers...and not your run of the mill dealers, they were making it.