omg he did it again!!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    ok, I check out Jeremy's picture as i'm a computer genius... lol

and for everyones enjoyment here it is...

Jeremy Says:

slap.jpg
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I would just bust his ego in front of another co-worker- Say a snide comment to him in front of the presence of another co-worker- Make him feel small- I am great for that- does he have all his hair? cause if not you could make a comment about how handsome he probably was when he had a full head of hair- something like that or on that line--
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Don't worry Ali, Bond will come to your rescue :wink:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    You are so so so pretty!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I swear some men either have no clue when they talk or are just plain jerks.

Reminds me of the other day when I have my post pregnancy pic hanging with my before pregnancy pic and my husband says "WOW that doesn't even look like the same person" WTF?????????:explode:

Too bad we don't have a dog cause he would have been alot warmer sleeping outside with it then just in the box alone!!!
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    You're not sallow... that man in your office is shallow! :mad:

thin - fat, tall - short, rich - poor, it's all relative, my friend.. I'm 60.... where did those years go? and I had my day... now I'm content to be the best 60 I can be.

His turn will come! :tongue:

... I'm still waitin on rich :ohwell:
  • samaniegord
    Options
    Ali I dont know you but I have seen your profile and think you are absolutely gorgeous. I hope to look as good as you soon. Keep up the great work and as for the *kitten***** at work...he sure does notice you and pay alot of attention to what you look like....I wonder why?
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Ali, do not let him bring you down, he's obviously one of these, don't have switch from brain to mouth guys!! You are beautiful, your spirit is beautiful and the jerk sounds like he's happy trying to make people miserable. In the words of my 6 yr old "What a pooface".:flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Ali... the guy is a massive jerk!

He is probably incredibly insecure and is intimidated by you in some way, therefore, he feels he needs to make rude, inappropriate comments to prop himself up.

He's a loser, and he knows he's a loser, so he's trying to make himself feel better by making snide remarks toward you.

Don't let him get you down... you ROCK!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ali, do not let him bring you down, he's obviously one of these, don't have switch from brain to mouth guys!! You are beautiful, your spirit is beautiful and the jerk sounds like he's happy trying to make people miserable. In the words of my 6 yr old "What a pooface".:flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That should be your new nickname for him Ali. Pooface. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    wow what an Asshat!

Next time he asks you do you remember back in the day say yes I remember - and I have changed since I got married and had kids, but you really haven't your still asshat :happy: .
  • sunlvr
    sunlvr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have been struggling with weight all my life,and i know its hard not to let insensitive peoples comments get you down.you just have to beleive in yourself and know you are beautiful no matter what you weigh.you need to love yourself .
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :heart: wow!!! every time I come here to check I get overwhelmed!!! in a wonderful way!:heart:

thank you guys and I can't say it enough....now when I see him tomorrow at work...I'll be snickering to myself....thinking of you all having my back and what not LMBO....love it....love you guys!!!

thanks for bringing me out of "that place" (insecurity/self consciousness/bad body image)....sigh...I hate that place!!!:grumble:
    hugs and :heart:
    Ali
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Options
    he is a loser.

I agree with comment above - just ask well, what's your excuse? (work-friendly version)

I also like the Kathy Griffin inspired "suck it" for what one would really like to say.

I can give ya the spelling on Verklempt as a former NY stater. That is the best word!