CRAZIEST thing you've ever done

Options
1235»

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Went scuba diving with a malfunctioning tank.

Not crazy so much as completely and utterly terrifying.

I haven't been diving since.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    hmm it's a toss up:

Unmentionable things I won't mention in public

Flew 48 hrs on Christmas day to meet a vampire I use to play with on a RPG for over a decade (if I'm willing to mention this in public, imagine what I wouldn't!)

Jumped out of plane.

Was drowning and got saved by a Manatee

Lowsided in a motorcycle accident and slid down the highway turtle style melting off my pants and sliding on my inside-out jacket. People thought I died. The bike frame broke in over 8 places. Miraculously, I broke in none. The bike is back and running and I've been out on it every day since.

And my bf thinks it's crazy whenever we go to foreign countries and I constantly go out into the woods and eat all the wild fruits and berries, try to cuddle wildlife (with success) and catch reptiles (including venomous snakes). So far, I haven't eaten anything poisonous and have only been bitten by things that are not venomous.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Had sex on a picnic table
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I once put the new roll of toilet paper on facing the wrong way. For the record:

3-17-tp.jpg
    You, dear, do not own a cat :tongue:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was the fourth in a love quadrangle with my best friend, her husband and his best friend.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I was the fourth in a love quadrangle with my best friend, her husband and his best friend.

How did that work out? My ex wanted a threesome once. That I couldn't do.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    That's more of a love parallelogram, really :tongue:
  • Rosplosion
    Options

I'm not speaking to any of them. I lost two good friends and one really good lay because I was having too much fun and they wanted to be serious.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

I'm not speaking to any of them. I lost two good friends and one really good lay because I was having too much fun and they wanted to be serious.

Yeah, I went with my gut and am glad I did. Sorry it turned out so bad.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I once put the new roll of toilet paper on facing the wrong way. For the record:

3-17-tp.jpg

I have two! They're just super cool and stay away from my TP. Instead, they ruin all of my rugs. :grumble: :sad: If I can't have nice things, at least I my TP is the way I like it.:laugh:

You were saved by a manatee?? That deserves a longer post.
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My uncle has a race team so he has race cars. Needless to say i had sex on a race car once :tongue:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Car soccer. It's exactly as dumb as it sounds. We had a pair of guys to each car, and eight cars total. One of the pair was the driver, and the other was the designated kicker. He would hang out of the passenger side door and kick a regulation soccer ball towards the regulation soccer goals we had set up on either end of the abandoned wal-mart parking lot. I'm still shocked that, as many times as we played and as competitive as we all were, no one ever got injured.
  • CoderGal
    Options

3-17-tp.jpg

I have two! They're just super cool and stay away from my TP. Instead, they ruin all of my rugs. :grumble: :sad: If I can't have nice things, at least I my TP is the way I like it.:laugh:

You were saved by a manatee?? That deserves a longer post.
    That perhaps sounds a little more intense then it should. I was snorkeling to a hot spring off of a boat in Flordia somewhere to see if we could see any Manatees. I'll mention I'm terrified of water, can't swim, had a float-e, and it took me about 10 minutes of hyperventilating into a snorkel with my head out of water to get my head into water. My bf convinced me to do the snorkel, he was with me.

I decided to head into the hot spring. There was some sort of large pipe that went slightly below the water (to high to swim over) that you had to swim under to get into the hot spring. By the time I swam around and got to the pipe I figured I'd make a go at trying to swim under the pipe (which freaked me out). I forgot about the floatie...it got snagged for a sec, I paniced, let out air, started to choke, someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me out the other side and up next to the dock. I assumed it was my bf and when I finally looked around I saw to concerned eyes looking at me that were not my bf. It was a manatee. It must have heard me choking. I'm sure I would have been fine regardless, there were people around that would have eventually noticed and I probably would have flapped around enough to get out but that floored me. They actually had their full fins around me and was rubbing me with one side. They rolled over so my head was under water and it didn't matter anymore. BF noticed that a big giant thing was wrapped around me in the water and came up to me and mouthed "ARE YOU OK?" and I nodded and hugged the manatee back. There was apparently a group on a boat that took pictures, and some people who were on tour with me that took pictures of him hugging me...I actually heard a couple of people talking about me but they didn't realize it was me. Apparently I was quite the scene...and....I...freakin...didn't...get...their...pictures. I was to dumb to even think about asking for them. I even tried googling the internet for that date just in case but I got nothing. I tried taking pictures of him with my camera but I was farrr to close. I tried to pull the camera back. Here's a picture of his nose lol:
    402652_10151119214365607_1305402607_n.jpg

Wild animals, they come out of the woodworks for me:
    coati-wood-works-o.gif
  • Rosplosion
    Options
    That's more of a love parallelogram, really :tongue:

No parallel feelings there at all. Everyone wanted what they couldn't have.
  • beautifulmess87
    beautifulmess87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I was 18 my two best friends and I hit on some hot construction workers... gave em my number and spent the night with them at a local hotel...
    Spent the night in the hot tub and then their room.
    My friend lost her virginity to one of them.
    The other one took some newbie kids viriginity.
    I was good... :)
    Met up with them a week later at another hotel...

Pretty sure im lucky i didnt get murdered.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    When I was much younger, a coworker and I made up a game. We worked in an industrial park. There was a major highway nearby, and it had two exits that dumped you at either end of this industrial park. The game was, you would get on the highway from one end of the industrial park and drive to the next exit (other end of the industrial park as mentioned). You had to hit the speed limiter (we had almost identical vehicles) in the very short distance between these two exits. Speed limiter on our cars was 162mph. It was JUST enough distance on the highway to hit the speed limiter before taking the next exit. We did this many times.

Lots of stupid close calls with other cars trying to take the same exit while you're doing 3x their speed, or trying to slow down enough from 162mph to take the exit. It was kind of an odd game of chicken basically. No idea why we did this, it was basically boredom and stupidity. Don't know how we never hit another car, went flying off the exit, or got thrown in jail. One mistake at those speeds is basically instant death. Good times.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP and posted pics of my abs for all to see!!
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

But we all enjoy those pics :wink:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

But we all enjoy those pics :wink:

Thanks Nicole!! You're so sweet!!:flowerforyou:
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That manatee story was seriously beautiful. I love animals :smile: