I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1/2" (yeah, that half inch is pretty important, right?). I've been stuck around 130 for probably almost a year … part of that is (okay, most of that) is my own fault :tongue: :grumble:

Anyway, my food diary is open, though very very imperfect, and you can add me if you'd like (just put a note with the request so I know where you found me, please!)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1". Add me shorties :)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Most of you are taller than I am!!! - Anyone of you feel free to request my friendship - Just mention this post :)

I am 5 foot and a half an inch. Typically round up to 5'1. I am married, 35 years old with a full time job and part time school. No children but have pets and the husband counts as a partial child!!! :smile:

I am just trying to be human, make good choices most of the time. I have found portion control has been a challenge but has been the key to obtaining my loss. Currently sitting in the upper 140's range, size 8. Happy with size 8, but would like to see myself in the 130's to lower 140's, if the size goes down.. that's fine..

:happy:

We're twins! Same height, and I started in the 140s, too, and I'm 35 (but I have kids, stay at home mom is my job right now :tongue:)
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Michelle and I am 5'2 and 3/4 yes the 3/4 is important!!! I started out at 150 and am now down to 133. Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday!
  • nap7fd
    nap7fd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 21 years old. add me (:
  • ashley4336
    ashley4336 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and 5' 3" also at 157lb's.
    Feel free to add me ! I am also living with my boyfriend. Reason I haven't been on much in the last week, BUT i'm going to be changing that ! :)
  • kat9991
    kat9991 Posts: 2
    Options
    5' 3" and weight 193, I'm in a size 12 pant, would love to get down to a size 6. I have a husband and a 3 year son
    Feel free to add
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'3"...210 and want to get down to around 145...
  • IHeart90s
    IHeart90s Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm already amongst OP's friends, but anyone feel free to add me!

I'm 33, 5''2'ish, recently married, full-time job. SW 196 CW: 179, trying to reach 130 give or take!
  • cindagrif
    cindagrif Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'2" and weight is 177 in a size 14. I don't understand how some people at same weight are in size 10 - 16. That is just weird
  • aprilcarolyn
    Options
    just joined today! i'm 20 years old, 5'2, and weigh 155lbs.
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'3", and currently at 152lbs. I'm trying to get fit for my wedding!!
    Add me as a friend if you'd like :)

Im 5'2" and at 144lbs. Doin the same thing and going to look amazing when I walk down the isle next year!
  • southerngirlmd77
    Options
    Count me in, I'm 5'3" and around 150 and really want to get back down below 140. Here we go again need some encouragement!
  • Tasha_Fat2Fit
    Options
    Feel free to add me ~ I'm 5'4", 30 years old. SW 168 | CW 160 | GW 135
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-)....I'm 5'3.5" and hover around 202ish
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! I'm 5'0" at 42. Need to get back to where I was a year ago.
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please everyone feel free to add me. I'm 5 feet exactly. Started at 182 pounds, current weight 170. My goal weight is 130. Every extra pound on me looks like ten pounds. I would love to have some new friends!
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    If you want to make yourself feel really TALL--add me. ;)

I'm 4'9"!!!! I am so short and most days, it doesn't bother me...but there are those times that I get hurt because someone thought I was a kid or just cannot stop exclaiming how short I am..... :-\
  • scrttwtt
    scrttwtt Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 146.6, full time job, 23 yrs old, feel free to add me!
  • 2brothers2
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Count me in:)