I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• Chordata25
    Chordata25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'3" and 150.9lbs. Trying to drop about 25 more. Just graduated college and using this summer to get fit and figure out where life will take me. Feel free to add me!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm Heather 5'1 1/2 :) I am at 146 now and wear size 10 pants, med shirts. Add me if you want :)
  • 2013_a_new_me
    Options
    5'2;185 lbs; feel free to add ladies ;)
  • txwarriormama
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 5'2" and working on getting back down to a more healthy weight. I am 42, 2 kids, but trying to get back to my 20-something weight. Its work, but I am enjoying some success and determined to keep going!

-Chrissy
  • yukino3006
    yukino3006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. Add me!
  • nik_cooper
    nik_cooper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used be be 5'3" & 3/4 but I haven't measured myself lately because I think I might've shrunk. (Hello, 40!) Please feel free to add me. I'm up to 210 but I would love to get back to 170 (my lowest weight ever as an adult) or even lower. Cheers!
  • edie155
    edie155 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I JUST joined and saw your post. I am 4'10" and around 182. 2 weeks smoke free and trying to lose weight at the same time. Actually just want to get 'healthy'. Add me if you'd like!
  • JesT23
    JesT23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5 foot. I started out around your weight about 8 months ago. I'm currently in the 140s and hoping to get to a healthy weight where I feel athletic and attractive. I keep an open food diary for my friends but I don't have very many myfitpals yet.
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not around your age, but I am 5'4" . I am 44yrs. old married with four children , oldest 17, youngest almost 5. I weigh 146 lbs right now and losing more and my goal is to be 120lbs, by August. My weight has fluctuated since having children, but now I think I have it under control. By all means you can add me, I'm more than willing to help you if I can, from my own experiences. So good luck and Godspeed!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    5'3" currently 135 hoping for 125. Started at 146
  • melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 5'1 and 185. Just started using this site and find it very motivating. I want to lose 57 lbs. More friends the better!
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day and have used MFP to lose about 30 pounds over a few years (lost 30 before joining). Oh and I'm 5'4" :)
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 195 - but I'm a size 16! Isn't it crazy how people with the same stats can have such different body shapes? Feel free to add me.

Crazy, isn't it?! I'm 5'3" and 153 but a size 12!!! {Sometimes I can squeak into a size 10, but not often.} When I was 170 (my start weight) I was a size 14 but bordering on a size 16. Ugh. Where is that darn size 8?!
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Catie, I'll send you a request. I'm 5,1" and 15 pounds away from initial goal. Food diary is open and I've lost 31 pounds to date! ♥
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    5 foot. HOLLA!!!!!!!!
  • ssnowbird
    ssnowbird Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5 3 1/2 weigh 155,, been struggling w weight what seems like forever. I lose it, I gain it. I'm discouraged. Need supporf group!!
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weigh low 180's. I fit in a size 10. Down over 35" since January. Started at 272 lbs 26 months ago and a size 22/24. Husband, son and active on this site. I do delete if someone has no activity for 30 days or more and/or isn't active with supporting others. This journey can be tough and we all need to be there for eachother. Anyone can feel free to add me. :):flowerforyou:
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 18, 5'3" and 156lbs, I began at 183 lbs, and I'm looking to lose another 20 lbs. I wear a size 8/10 most of the time (though it's been a little big these days) for the pants and 10 / 12 / L for the top because of my boobies :) adding you ! :)
  • lacy8
    lacy8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 just joined a few days ago and needing some friends as well. I'm 37 (birthday is tomorrow so I guess you could say 38). I feel like I have so far to go to get to my goal. Friends will help! :smile:
  • AbeoFitChick
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm petite too at a whopping 5'0 I have lost 20 pounds and am down to 115 size 4. I am okay at this weight but I would like a more lean look. I am also training for a half marathon now and would like to find some accountability partners. Thanks for taking the time to read my post :smile: