I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm 5"4

SW: 230
    CW : 170
    GW : 130

currently finishing up week 10 at the gym

Add me, I'm looking for a few new friends
  • JustMom1215
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Darla from Kansas,I am looking for a job right now, left my last job the end of April, I loved the work and the customers, but it had became a very unpleasant place to be, decided the stress was not worth it.
    I am 5'2" (if I stand on my tippy toes) I unfortunately weigh 200lbs, just started this journey, and am trying to walk with my husband every evening, so far we have walked about 2 miles for the last 5 nights, I have seriously cut back on my cokes (from 3 a day to 1/2 of a small bottle a day). Also started taking Skinny Fiber, so we will see what happens.
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5'3''

SW: 262
    CW: 234
    GW:140

Add me
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Heey! I am 18 and 5'4 :D

I started at 195lbs and now i am down to 112. Add mee!
  • BoudyGirl
    BoudyGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 starting at 184 hoping to get down to 150 (for now).I am married mother of one and trying for a second. Anyone can add me if they like.
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey Catie,
    I am 5'3 and as of today I'm in a size 12 and will keep going until I'm down to 128 lbs:)
    You can add me as a friend!
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5' even but i'm 5'5" with my stilettos on!
  • Janyaa
    Janyaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this site yesterday and would love to offer support and make a few friends.

I'm 36 years old, married, no kids.

At 5'3" I'm a fellow shortie (or, as I like to say "petite.") I'm currently teetering between 152 and 154 lbs. I wear between a size 10-12 in pants, M/L in shirts, 8-10 dress.

I'm hoping to get down to 125 lbs to start. I'd like to get back into size 6 pants, but more than anything, I just want to tone up, be healthier and look great again.

Feel free to add me!
  • kerrierndavis
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm Kerrie and I'm 5"1 1/2 (yes, 1/2). I'm 41 and I weigh 251. I started out at 183 in January '13. My goal weight is 180 so I have a long way to go. Please feel free to add me.
  • kerrierndavis
    Options
    Oops, meant started at 283 in January......my bad!!! :laugh:
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - being shorter than average is a real challenge, every pound shows and there's no distance between my ribs and hip bones so no belts for me. :)
  • AmyEdelman19
    AmyEdelman19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Catie! I am 5'3 and 191! Pretty close! Feel free to add me!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm a self proclaimed shrimp! I'm 5'1 & 150 lbs. Every ounce shows on me & I am always looking for new and supportive friends to mutually help each other out. It's a war against weight and us shorties need to stick together, LOL.

ADD ME IF YOU'D LIKE! =D
  • tlc1126
    tlc1126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me. 4'9 here, 38 yrs old...started at 162 now 120...would love to get a couple more down and really start toning!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    How'z it?! I'm standing tall at 5'1 and 206lbs. This is my second attempt to get down to my goal weight of 150lbs. My ticker is set to where I left off before my hiatus; will adjust it when I've reached it. I'm always looking for pals with OPEN diaries to help keep each other motivated.
  • inchez20
    inchez20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I am a shortie 5'1 and 169lbs
  • iamthelie
    iamthelie Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 21 and 5'3. Feel free to add me :) Hard being a Short women! Every pound shows even more! ugh!
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also a short lady : 5'4 and around 178 pounds. I'll add you!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 4' 11.5" and ~177 lbs... feel free to add me
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'2" start weight on here was 140 I am currently on target for 129 for the end of this week my overall target 119 but I am setting myself 7lb loss targets to keep myself motivated. At my heaviest I was 158 and gaining. I am currently working out once to twice a day. I am on 1200 cal a day but changing it about a bit trying to work the IF system. I am really loving the changes I ve seen and cant wait to see my full potential. I am going to be lean and toned and an extremely Yummy Mummy (well in my on head anyways lol) :)