I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• hammbone55
    hammbone55 Posts: 73
    Options
    haha! Who would've thought there were this many shorty's. :) I'm 5'0" and I have about another 30 lbs to lose. :)
  • LipstickandIron
    LipstickandIron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'3" (ish) and currently weight 130. I started at 150 and am aiming for around 120, so 10 pounds to go! ;)
    I am 22, a full-time student, and I work full-time for a law firm. Feel free to add me, but please write a little note with the request that you saw my post here! (I've had quite a few randoms lately.)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

Me too!
    Wait, nevermind. I misunderstood. I'll take my shortie appreciation elsewhere. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsmac97
    mrsmac97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request. I am 35 years old, 5'4 and 155lbs. I am looking to lose 20lbs. I start and stop all the time and now I am ready to commit! I just started back Monday, so this is just day 4 for me, but I am going strong! Anyone feel free to add me!!
    Thanks!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4", the same size as you and I'm 24.
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am a tad under 5ft5. I have lost over 100lb thus far, gone from a uk 20-22 and am currently in a uk 8-10, on here every day and diary is open to friends. All adds welcome xxx
  • getgoing13
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 37, and at 133. Trying to get back down to 115-117 so my clothes fit again! Add me to the list!
  • getgoing13
    Options
    And it is going slooooooowwwwwly
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5'1 grily u can add me
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    5'1" right here, but super petite frame so my goal is pretty low. Goal weight is around 98, but also working on building muscle mass in the right places (shoulders and butt especially) so I may end up a little higher in the end.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3! :)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm Bella. 4'11", 115# met goal weight on 2/22/13 and in Maintenance Mode. Add me!
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options

Me too!
    Wait, nevermind. I misunderstood. I'll take my shortie appreciation elsewhere. :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: That was cute lol.
  • BluddyHolly
    Options
    I'm Brittany and i'm 5'3 and weight 142lbs! Trying to get down to 120 or lower :) I love to talk to new people so anyone can add me!
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am 5'3 and currently weight 174lbs. :)
  • SteelLadybird
    SteelLadybird Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" current weight 185lbs (started MFP at 201lbs) Active logger, feel free to add :)
  • emilyds
    emilyds Posts: 88
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 5'3" and just recently reached my goal weight. I still stay active here to help me maintain.
  • smmrfun16
    smmrfun16 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and i'm 165 lbs. Add me if you'd like. I'm always looking for new friends to keep me motivated, and ill try to keep you motivated as well
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am 5' 1" and I am sitting around 175 right now (starting weight 206.8) no children and a live in boyfriend:) Similar stories!:) Always looking for new and motivating friends!