Before & After - Inches Matter! Not the scale.

Options
2»

Replies

• Brandyyee
    Brandyyee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, u look great!!!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) My husband keeps telling me not to be too attached to the scale and you definitely back it up! You look amazing and are a great example for me, at the very least.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    LOL.. I love your profile pic!! very cool, you look awesome, keep at it!! :flowerforyou:
  • DHURD38
    DHURD38 Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job! I see you have your Fit Bug on, too. I'm forever tethered to mine.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Your hard work is totally paying off! Inches lost = pure AWESOME!! You look fab!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your post and pics have done more to convince me about the merits of the gym and inches v. lbs than anything else I have read here. I've been putting off muscle-y stuff until I lose some more weight but I just may have to dust off 30DS sooner than I planned. Major congrats to you!
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Wow! 120lbs is crazy amazing! Glad you are back on track after all your issues. So hard to stay focused when things like that happen to you. You know your mind is in the right place if you can continue!. Awesome!
    Thank you! I had to get them removed. Dr. said my bunions were equivalent to a woman who lived for 40 years. :-/

Luck you! Hold out, the recovery was very tough and I was fortunate enough to have my husband tote me around.
    wow wow wow! i'm so impressed by your determination and your WINS at the gym! you've also lost quite a lot of inches :) well done!.

i have bunions too and one day they'll have to be removed. but not now...

Add me to the list that has bunions. I gave up running 2 years ago due to bad knees agravated by overuse(I was at my goal weight then). Started cardio, strength training, etc... in January and after losing maybe 20 out of the 40 lbs I regained, I found I could run with minimal knee issues. UNFORTUNATELY, now my bunions hurt. OW! I am not quite ready to go with surgery. I can walk with minimal pain(as long as I'm wearing good shoes/sandals) but the pounding from powerwalking/jogging/running hurts. I used to be a New Balance fan but recently found Saucony Cohesion shoes provide a lot of cushion and feel so much better! I'm limiting my running because of my knees and bunions right now. Congratulations on your success! I have not used the scale at all this go around. I lost 120lbs over 10 years ago but regained 40 or so lbs within the last two years. I just go by how my clothing fits. I'm a half a size to a whole size from fitting in my goal pants. Can't wait!
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thank you! :happy:
    Woo-hoo! Your hard work is totally paying off! Inches lost = pure AWESOME!! You look fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!