What is your favorite protein powder?

Options
124»

Replies

• grandevampire
    Options
    Currently using sprouts whey isolate. It comes in a bulk dispenser and is only 12.99 per lb. Only downside it's unflavored.

But I consider unflavoured to be an upside! I was thrilled to discover this was an option. I use Bulk Powders' unflavoured right now and prefer it by far to the sickly overly sweet flavoured products.
  • SixxxStringKing
    Options
    My old lady has always got me the Muscletech choc protein 5lb bag at a good price. Not bad.

Some of the best IMO are Syntha 6 strawberry and Muscle milk Strawberry Banana. Got some Casein protein from Dymatize in the cinnamin bun flavor heard thats good we'll see.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Apparently Popeyes Supplements Canada is an "Illegal Drug" website (so stupid)... I'm at work.

ANYWAY, the one I use and tastes like chocolate milk when mixed with just water (30gs protein and 137 calories a scoop) is called Magnum Quattro.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with the taste of Muscle Milk Vanilla creme, tastes like whipped cream, so good. But there are better formulas out there (with questionable taste and higher price).

I like Muscle Milk too, though I admit that it might be because I'm a creature of habit..I've been using it for almost a decade.

ETA: I also like Vanilla. I like it because I can add all kinds of fruit and the vanilla flavoring just enhances the fruit flavor (chocolate kind of overpowered the fruit)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    doTERRA Trim Shake Vanilla - never tried the chocolate.

I used to use GNC AMP Anabolic Whey, also Progenix Belgium chocolate.

doTERRA and Progenix are special orders though, and can only be done through their corporate websites.
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love muscle milk - all the flavors!
  • ragingpanda
    Options
    My Favorite 3 in no specific order:

Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow

MuscleTech Phase 8 Chocolate

Optimum Nutrition Double Chocolate
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    MTS Whey and Cellucor
  • RockingThis
    Options
    The cheap one.

THIS.
    Me too!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Now Sports Unflavored. I can mix it into anything without issue. I can't stand flavored powders because they all have some sort of artificial sweetener (aspartame, sucralose, stevia, etc), and that just tastes terrible. So, I get the unflavored, and I can mix it with anything from chocolate milk to fruit smoothies to lemonade.
  • KChesneyGal
    KChesneyGal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    muscle milk red velvet cake
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I haven't had protein powder in ages, but I used to love the chocolate by Champion Nutrition.
  • heavenleighrose
    Options
    Definitely the Gold Standard whey protein from Bodybuilding.com! The taste is fantastic (even if you just use your shaker bottle), they sell different sizes, and they have so many flavors that you'll never get bored with your protein shake. I'm currently using the double rich chocolate flavor, but the vanilla has the best flexibility for mixing with fruits, etc. for a smoothie. They have percentage-based flavor recommendations from customer feedback, as well, so you don't have to feel like you're a guinea pig for a different flavor.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    ON Vanilla Ice Cream at home because it mixes well in the morning shake. ON Extreme Milk Chocolate at work because it mixes well with plain old water.

Thinking of giving Trutein a try when these are gone.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I honestly have never tasted a chocolate flavoured one that didn't taste "funky" to me. There is always a weird after taste that makes me gag.

I like Prarie Naturals Cafe Caramel rice protein
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've been happy with Body Fortress. Both Vanilla and Chocolate.