Husban Accidentally Cheats on Wife

Options
124»

Replies

• Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I00% believe this. One of my close friends was on Ambien and did things that she doesn't remember, just like that. She ended up being taken to the crazy house for it, because she had no recollection of the attempted suicide it caused!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    My former neighbor is/was on it and used to come over to visit. She'd come in, talk for 45 minutes, walk around my apartment, then leave. I stopped answering the door when she knocked after 4pm.
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What a load of BS. Though I find the actually story a little far fetched, here is my opinion of what has been going on.

He has been cheating on his wife for some time with this woman. Likely why his marriage is strained. After all, she would not have been calling him her "lover" or "F" buddy only after 2 social conversations and a fling while doped up on Ambien.

Very creative way of trying to come clean and justify a suspected long time fling outside of his marraige.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    A interesting read for sure... I know to ever take that drug
  • LoreleiEvil
    LoreleiEvil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What a load of BS. Though I find the actually story a little far fetched, here is my opinion of what has been going on.

He has been cheating on his wife for some time with this woman. Likely why his marriage is strained. After all, she would not have been calling him her "lover" or "F" buddy only after 2 social conversations and a fling while doped up on Ambien.

Very creative way of trying to come clean and justify a suspected long time fling outside of his marraige.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I have a prescription for ambien, and when I do take it (which is rarely) it's like I blink and wake up suddenly hours later. I lose about 8-10 hours with no memory of what I did 10-15 minutes after I've taken the pill. Story seems far fetched but could actually be true.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    a
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options

Yes...this.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Ha, I can believe it, however blaming being unfaithful on your wife because of it sounds like a pretty stupid excuse. Lol
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I call BS. I was prescribed Ambien in college and it did precisely nothing. Nothing good (like making me sleep) and nothing bad (like making me hump up on strangers.) I stared at the ceiling all night...

Just get you some dang melatonin dude!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Ambien is bad.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Apparently no one understands that just because Ambien doesn't do anything to YOU, doesn't mean it doesn't do these things to other people. That being said, I highly doubt the validity of this story.
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Blame it on the A-A--Ambein

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    This is what you do......Get off the Ambien...wean yourself off. Exercise and a healthy diet is what you need to handle stress, depression, and life. Don't hide behind excuses. Be an adult!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I could only hope he thought to wrap it up in his Ambien induced state. In any case the other woman he had met a few times in social situations knew he is married and should have her rear kicked. Unless you get implicit permission it is cheating.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I think his biggest regret is not knowing where this lady he cheated on his wife with lives.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You wanna see vindictive? Wait till he tells the other woman he can't remember being naked with her...at all. lol