Low Carb-ers?

Options
Calling all low carb people!!! I would love to have some friends so we can share recipes, bumps, success etc!!!

Add me!!
Ashley :)

Replies

• cassiek0lba
    cassiek0lba Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've just started my low carb journey a few days ago, I added you!
  • leelee9760
    leelee9760 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carb-er....i'll add you.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carber... Just don't mind the last few days in my diary ;) feel free to add me.
  • recoverorbust
    Options
    I low carb for PCOS! added you
  • MelloLaBelle
    Options
    Low carb-er here! Day 9 of the Atkins diet... Feel free to add me =)
  • soniyas
    soniyas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"/f/36 and I'm doing low carb to get from my CW of 186.6 to GW of 130. I plan to track calories too, and have set my percentages to 65% fat, 25% protein, and 10% carb. Looking for some friends along the way!
  • vicky_b329
    vicky_b329 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey folks! I'm 22, 5'6". Looking to lose about 80#.

I'm not currently eating low carb, but as soon as I use up the rest of my veggie burgers & Greek yogurt, I am going to start doing a ketogenic/Atkins type low carb plan. So that'll probably be around the beginning of next week. In the meantime, please feel free to add me! I have an open diary.
  • carolep2407
    Options
    Back on low carbing! Did it for 6 months last year and lost 60lbs but went to low cal low fat for a change. Now I'm back to low carbs. It just works out better for me.
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb / high protein! Feel free to add me if you want, I'm on all the time, open diary, etc.....
  • allyjstone
    allyjstone Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm low-carbing it as well!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Going back to low carb Monday! Nothing else seems to work for me as well. Looking for low carb friends too! :flowerforyou:
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Props to you guys! I have a hard time staying under MFP's carb limits, theyre so yummy!!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I am easing my way into a low carb diet, another PCOS victim here and I'm having separation anxiety with my carbs!!! Would really love the support and ideas of others!!!
  • lindseys84
    Options
    Add me...We have done low carb on and off for years! Back on it strong..but this time we are watching our calories as well...Its just good to watch both :)
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and therefore eat low carb! Feel free to add me :)
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    Hey! I have been low carb AND flour free for about 6 months now. I do have about 3 cheat days a month where I will have pizza or a burger and fries (my fav!!!) but other than that, I stick to Ezekiel bread and lean meat and veggies, fruits, shakeology, protein drinks, quest bars, and greek yogurt most days. I feel better and I am not as bloated.
  • MEMD1974
    MEMD1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking of going low-carb for the past few weeks and decided to do it. Please feel free to add me, I would love ideas for low carb meals and snacks. I did Atkins years ago - is everyone going that low?
  • mmfmom
    mmfmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and have lost 45lbs so far following a low carb life style. I joined mfp a couple of days ago for support, ideas and more accountability. I added you. :)
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi, New to MFP and did low-carb (Atkins) in the past. I lost weight and felt great but didn't stay with it. Now doing the 'new' Atkins and learning some great recipes. Want to lose about 50-55 pounds.
  • phily880
    phily880 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I'm 6'5 387 pounds (starting weight 448) and I started a keto diet 3 months ago. It's working great! I'm staying around 20g of carbs a day and combining that with some intermittent fasting. I'm loosing from 3-6 pounds a week (usually closer to 6). I found that canned salmon is great for some quick protein. It has a great ratio of fat to protein and its super easy to just open a can an put it on a salad. I have also been eating some home made tabbouleh. I just omit the bulgar wheat.