It's all about Love, NOH8. Ding Dong DOMA is death...

Options
124»

Replies

• Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

My nephew is marrying his boyfriend in Baltimore in September. They're happy, as they should be.

Well if you are in Baltimore, and want the best crab cakes anywhere, and can save room in your food "budget", you need to go to G&M Restaurant and Lounge.

What's worse? They ship anywhere.

http://gandmcrabcakes.com/

I will certainly check it out. Thank you sir.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    NOT what this site is for.........

SO VERY TRUE!

Yeah, because when a landmark decision that affords all people basic human dignity and respect finally comes down, nobody will mention it anywhere for any reason.

marilyn-monroe-shrug.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

My nephew is marrying his boyfriend in Baltimore in September. They're happy, as they should be.

Well if you are in Baltimore, and want the best crab cakes anywhere, and can save room in your food "budget", you need to go to G&M Restaurant and Lounge.

I'll be in Baltimore Saturday.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

SO VERY TRUE!

You two should go and crawl under a rock together where no one will ever talk about things that may offend your delicate sensibilities. It's a win-win.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options

after reading your answer I went to see the website... now I think I am pregnant because of that menu
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options

after reading your answer I went to see the website... now I think I am pregnant because of that menu

I think if the Ravens run out of practice footballs, they can use one of the crabcakes. I think they are about the same size. :wink:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options

SO VERY TRUE!

You two should go and crawl under a rock together where no one will ever talk about things that may offend your delicate sensibilities. It's a win-win.

NO!!!!!!!!! That is how threads like this get closed and deleted. If they want to express their opinion, as long as they aren't attacking anyone, no one else should say anything untowards about them. JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

SO VERY TRUE!

again ...i bet you dont go into all the silly threads (Rate the person above a 10) on chit chat and make this claim and yet you single out this one...hmmmm.....
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

I think if the Ravens run out of practice footballs, they can use one of the crabcakes. I think they are about the same size. :wink:

You are not allowed to mention the Ravens!!! Lol
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    and now I am hungry yum
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

crab cakes and football...thats what Maryland does! :)
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    LadyLibertyKissingBlindJustice.jpg
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

I'm going to have to look at that website now. I hearts crabcakes and I have had a hysterectomy with a BSO so I am not afraid.

ETA: I do believe that a visit to that fair city is on my "places to visit" list.
  • obeseandsassy
    Options
    As much as I think there's WAY bigger issues facing us LGBTQ folks, this is definitely a positive step. Take the time to celebrate, but remember we have a lot more work to do!
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    As much as I think there's WAY bigger issues facing us LGBTQ folks, this is definitely a positive step. Take the time to celebrate, but remember we have a lot more work to do!

Never heard the Q part, what is that? Questioning? But, I agree, much more work to do. We still carry a stigma and even if all the states were to make marriage legal, we'd always face the hate. It's a shame, and we can work to fix it, but I think it's something we're always gonna struggle with.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Never heard the Q part, what is that? Questioning? But, I agree, much more work to do. We still carry a stigma and even if all the states were to make marriage legal, we'd always face the hate. It's a shame, and we can work to fix it, but I think it's something we're always gonna struggle with.
    Queer
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Queer

Hm. I'll just stick with LGBT.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. These discussions are welcome to continue in a group.

The forum guidelines includes this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums
    Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political discussion on MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.