Best blender for smoothies?

Options

Replies

• airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I've been happy with this from Bed, Bath & Beyond (cheaper with coupons)

The Cuisinart® SmartPower Compact Portable Blender System Model # CPB-300.

It's compact looking and doesn't take up the entire counter space. Also has 350w motor, is BPA free and has shatter resistant attachments. Includes 32-ounce blender jar, 8-ounce chopper cup and a set of four 16-ounce travel cups. Dishwasher safe.
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Blendtec! It's not cheap but it's well worth the $$
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have the magic bullet and the nutribullet. Both are great, the nutribullet takes way less time to smooth it all out.
  • amyyeary71
    amyyeary71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Kitchenaid. It is not the most powerful...but it does the job with ease...AND...Kitchenaide has lifetime warranty replacement...AND its MADE IN THE USA :) You can get a "brand new" referb for 1/2 the cost on Kitchenaids store on eBay. Good luck and enjoy your smoothies!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    i love my magic bullet I acutally have 2 of them

one at home and one in the office

LOVE my magic bullet also!!!! So quick, easy and NO CLEAN UP!!!!!!!!

I have the nutribullet loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it...no chunks left ever and with an blender there was always chunks
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the one on sale
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I love my Kitchen Aid blender!
  • 1andonlykellyd
    1andonlykellyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The Ninja by far makes them the best!
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I have a cheap $40 one from target and it makes smoothies just fine! :-) no chunks or clumps! all smooth.
  • enigmachik
    enigmachik Posts: 150
    Options
    I have a Vitamix, but I got an amazing deal on it. There really is no comparison though. I use it every single day!
  • H3TR0
    H3TR0 Posts: 87
    Options
    If you don't wanna spend the $$ for a Vitamix, go with the Ninja 1000! I LOVE mine. I broke my regular blender with this one banana bread recipe... I tried the same recipe in the Ninja (hoping I wouldn't break my new $100 blender... lol), but it smashed through it like it was nothing!! They have a kid that comes with a food processor AND the blender, too. I wish I had invested in that set. But even just the blender is amazing!

Love Love Love the Ninja!!
  • Bama56
    Bama56 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    vitamix...there is no other. it is a big investment but worth every single penny.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Do you Cook Frozen Vegetables before you add them to your Smoothies?
    I read a Comment someplace yesterday (I can't remember where) that said you "Should Always Cook Frozen Vegetables before adding them to your Smoothie". It did not say why.
    :drinker: Has anyone else heard that?
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have the Blendtec and it is the best.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Really depends on how much you want to spend I have this one: http://www.omegajuicers.com/blenders/blender-330s.html

And it's by far the best blender bar none that I have owned.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hubby got me a 14 Speed Oster Blender last night. The little 20 ounce Oster "My Blend" but it was way too small (in my opinion) for all the Spinach / Vegetable Smoothies I have been making. Plus, it just Quit on me when it was Not Very Old. :explode:

:heart: He did get a 2 year Warranty with this one, so I hope I don't have to use that. I have made 2 Smoothies so far and I LOVE it!!
  • mindyrunner
    Options
    vitamix is by far the best!
  • pepi17
    pepi17 Posts: 1
    Options
    NUTRI BULLET LOVE IT
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have a CHEAP blender from walmart (it was the one for 19.99) and it blends better than the $100 "professional" blender I had bought and broke!

This.. I got mine at Walmart - 14.99 small single serving blender. use it everyday at work. my fancy one at home works just as well as my cheapy one. :)