In YOUR opinion what is the "perfect" guy or girl?

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    How come few-to-none ever mention Intelligence? It must be an American thing, Looks Personality, humor is all cool too but if she's dumb as a rock . . . um no.

I dated an american girl once, I was browsing the web and was like

me: Hey cool, look babe there is a tutorial on how to make a Flame-thrower.

Her: whats a flamethrower?

I dumped her and moved on.

If she is smart that is the biggy

Why the hell would I want a smart girl? You know the last time a women thought she smart what happened? WE GOT THROWN OUT OF HEAVEN!!!!

Next life if I'm singe after the others that said I'm theirs in the next life you are mine. I can handle being thrown out of heaven since I changed my mind about being a nun but are you ok with it?
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Looks, Personality, Humor?
    all three. two without the third would suck.
    and when i say 'looks' i don't mean they need to be brad pitt, but they need to be attractive to me.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    me. ♥

I am perfectly fine sitting in the corner looking pretty or left at home to read.

*tender-is-the-night
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Mmmm...I don't have a "looks" type, per se. I am equally attracted to Dr. Reid and Derek Morgan (and hell, Aaron Hotchner) on Criminal Minds if that tells you anything.

But a quick, dry wit while you're flirting with me? Being able to take what I dish out and serve it right back? Being able to connect with me in a group setting and I know exactly what you're thinking just through a look? That's what makes a man sexy to me.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    From my choices of all people in the whole freakin world, clearly I like drug addicts who are smart, hypocrites, beautiful.....and dead.

005_river_phoenix_theredlist_zps81252b2e.jpg
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Personality, confidence, looks, then humor. Of course someone confidence, attitude, personality and humor, can make someone look much better, than someone without those items. Of course perfection should be a goal to strive for, not really attainable though.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Breathing?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    me. ♥

I am perfectly fine sitting in the corner looking pretty or left at home to read
    * http://www.pasunautre.com/2012/03/13/tender-is-the-night/
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Oh lawdy...let me get my popcorn.

^perfect girl. Going to the kitchen
    Terry, be a doll and make me a sammich while you're in there, extra bacon. :flowerforyou:
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    How come few-to-none ever mention Intelligence? It must be an American thing, Looks Personality, humor is all cool too but if she's dumb as a rock . . . um no.

As an American - I just want to say that maybe no one mentioned it specifically because it's sort of an unspoken 'given'. :tongue: :laugh:
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    dxif78.jpg
    =perfect guy.

Or someone smart, funny, interesting, motivated, adventurous, tall dark and sexy

:)
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    My girl is the whole package.

Intelligent
    Funny
    Beautiful
    Sexy
    Loving

I am a very lucky man
  • Crossfit112
    Crossfit112 Posts: 269 Member
    Personality ..**** the looks all i have seen from hot girls is disgusting and pathetic
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    The perfect guy is warm, gentle, caring, intelligent, funny, generous, and has integrity. All of those factors make sexy. Perfection in a mate is in the eye of the beholder. I need a man who can provide for me intellectually, emotionally, and sexually. What the outer package looks like just gets better when the inner package is amazing.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660

As an American - I just want to say that maybe no one mentioned it specifically because it's sort of an unspoken 'given'. :tongue: :laugh:

Or maybe we just don't have any interest in Flame-throwers? It was probably only a matter of time before she dumped you, dude.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    My girl is the whole package.

Intelligent
    Funny
    Beautiful
    Sexy
    Loving

I am a very lucky man

aww babe you're so sweet :) love you!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    For me, in order of importance:
    Matching sense of humor and fun to be around
    Intelligence and a bit nerdy
    Kind
    Beautiful.

Someone dodged a bullet there. It wasn't you.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Don't we all seek out someone that is the 'complete package'? Granted my complete package is different than yours, but there really isn't any one thing that ranks superior. There is no specified order or definition. Yes, I have to be physically attracted to them. They should be intelligent with a good sense of humor, kind, confident and compassionate.....but not one of these things tops my list. They are all important.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    just look above me and that is my answer
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    The girl I'm dating.