From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Options

Replies

• megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I wish I could comment on all of your pictures, but that would take a lot of time! Haha You guys all look amazinggg! Congrats to everyone. :)
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    There's a whole bunch of awesome up in here....!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'll own my "hotness!" profile pic after 2 kiddos, minus ~70 pounds, and a lot of gym time! <3

YES!!! To self love & acceptance! You all look amazing!!!!
  • oceanbreeze103
    Options
    oh. my. god! I cant thank everyone enough for these before and after pics! they are beyond inspirational! well done to all of you
    love and laughter
    xxx
  • Renaud_M
    Renaud_M Posts: 10
    Options
    You are a real source of inspiration and motivation, all of you!

for years I couldn't stop thinking "Yeah, whatever, I'll never be able to blablah, I'm a fat one and I'll always be, blablah". Now I start to think "Why not me?"

Thanks a lot for sharing your success :-)
  • Trisha_Williams
    Trisha_Williams Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • morpheousneo
    morpheousneo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    #Your beautiful it's true...# You all make me wanna sing :D You were all hot before, now you are hot and healthy - a smaller version of hotness. You are all inspiring and in this I see my motivation. I'm happy I found this website :)
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    amazing well done x
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of inspiring pics here. Kudos to all of you for a job well done!

I've had a lot of ups and downs since I started, but at 35 y/o I'm closer to my goal (<10% BF) than I've ever been.

o6iq.jpg

Stellar work bro!! Do share ur height and weight
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    really? you look less than 12 % bf to me..Amazing nevertheless :)
  • tomhrvy
    tomhrvy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys you all look great BTW!

So here's mine... I was just over 200lbs in the first pic and its the one that made me realise I needed to loose the chub!

Second is 1 year later at just under 160lbs which I did through eating a net of 1400 cals through diet and exercise. Went to the gym once or twice a week and gave it my all. focused of the cardio, often burned between 200 and 600 cals on the treadmill and occasionally doing a few circuits with pull ups and push ups and ab exercises, leg curs etc (but not much). Also took up an hour of badminton once a week which burned about 350 cals. Roughly once a month i did indoor rock climbing which was about 600 cals

I ate my usual diet which included pasta, pizza, lasagne, Chinese, Sunday lunches, jacket potatoes, pies, sausage and mash, fish and chips BUT IN MODERATION! I learned what a portion really was and how to make it myself rather than buying ready meals. I stopped eating pasties and chocolate bars and fizzy drinks at lunch and made my own sandwiches and salads. All these changes saved me and my fiance about £250 a month on food! Amazing!

So now I'm slowly adding the calories back (only 1 week in so far) and plan to keep up the exercise

Now I wish I did more heavy lifting and learning about hypertrophy as my goals have changed from loosing fat to gaining muscle. Starting p90x shortly and can't wait to see the results!

IMG_20130629_111614_zps0f68b2ac.jpg

IMG_20130614_074800_zps83a6cd7d.jpg
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent thread - everyone should be so proud! And I found it really useful to look back - I don't photograph myself really, I used to hate it and would die inside at every picture I saw of myself. Now I'm always surprised! Especially my face! I've got my face back!

I posted these to my facebook profile, and said "Sometimes, you get to the brow of a hill, and it's nice to stop, turn, and look back at the climb - before you set off and head for the next hill." I never would have done this without wanting to contribute to this thread, so thanks for the prompt!

At 50 I'll never really be sparking hot, but I'm thrilled to see smoulderingly warm is possible!

29epaf.png
    330wpoh.png
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I ate my usual diet which included pasta, pizza, lasagne, Chinese, Sunday lunches, jacket potatoes, pies, sausage and mash, fish and chips BUT IN MODERATION! I learned what a portion really was and how to make it myself rather than buying ready meals. I stopped eating pasties and chocolate bars and fizzy drinks at lunch and made my own sandwiches and salads. All these changes saved me and my fiance about £250 a month on food! Amazing!

So now I'm slowly adding the calories back (only 1 week in so far) and plan to keep up the exercise

Brit to Brit Hello and well done!

I'm always thrilled by people like you who eat normal food and turn it around! Me too - Blimey! £250 a month! Well, that'll treat you to new gear to show off your newly svelt figure :wink:
  • lizzhodges
    Options
    Wow!! you guys look AMAZING!! Hoping I can add my own before and after!! You are all such an inspiration
  • TokenberryS
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/DWscsDQ.jpg

Not the very best pictures, but you can notice the difference in the face, and those pictures are kind of outdated. :D
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bump because I'm obsessed with this thread :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!