Worst thing you've eaten since dieting?

Options

Replies

• mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    *Glances over at empty Coke bottle* Um...

Burned through all three personal no-no's at McD's in one sitting back in December. Fast food burger and fried chicken and a fountain pop. Nearly Puked.
    Chicken Carbonara Pasta. The dish held what had to be at least three servings and two of them were cheese. My stomach hated me for a week.
    DQ anything sends my blood sugar on a tangent, but the Woof keeps wanting ice cream and I just can't say no to him.
    Still won't eat tofu, so screw that.
    Anything with the Slimfast brand name on it has been a waste of calories.
    Half a large Domino's pizza. Gurgle.

I've conditioned my body to more nutrient-rich, high-fiber meals and any time I go way off I feel it for days.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    The worst thing? Guess you'd have to qualify what you mean by "worst". I guess the most unhealthy thing I've done is occasionally 3000+ calories of alcohol in a day. 3000 calories and almost zero nutrients.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    The most unhealthy thing I ate this week- half of a funnel cake and it tasted AWESOME!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should have asked if you meant tasting or calorie laden.

Tofu is off my list forever!!! Along with some pretty nasty protein bars that were horrid. :sick:
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate and bacon cake with maple frosting

This sounds both disgusting and delicious.

Yeah . . . I was worried it was going to be just too weird. It was amazing.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Those horrid Shirataki noodles.

Oh, you mean calorie-wise? Probably the day I ate fried chicken and two slices of cheesecake at the work potluck a couple of weeks ago. One was raspberry swirl and the other was dark chocolate with chocolate chips. I couldn't decide!

Still lost weight that week, though.
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole 12" Hawaiian pizza by myself in one day, which is a TON for me in early June. Would probably do it again though if that was all I was going to eat all day.
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A batter coated deep fried mars bar after a night out! Don't even want to know how many calories were in that!
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A Strip cheese and chicken sandwich at Hooters last night- 1800 calories but it was worth giving myself some indulgence! As far as something that may not be considered so "bad" by others is my Zone bars- I love, love, LOVE them, but I need to stay away from soy, as it messes with my hormones badly- I just can't resist them though, especially when I'm craving chocolate. I pretty much prefer them to any candy bar!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin brownies. Horrid chewy things.

Avacado, just blech.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Texas de Brazil. All you can eat Brazilian food on special occasions. YUM! I only do that a few times a year though.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I never went over my calories since i've started BUT.... the worst I would say would be Cakes....On family birthdays!
    Still planned my day and didn't go over but still...if we see it as junk..... cake it is!
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    2 Kit kat chunky bars (650 calories) and one double choc brownie (450 calories) in one night.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    pizza :) I went through a week where I kept craving pizza lol but fit it into my calorie budget so still did good lol oh and my second day here before I got a grasp on how much calories were in everything, country fried steak... omg I had no idea the calories in those things!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    For the most part I've been avoiding all fast food except subway maybe once a month as a treat. Last month I had animal fries from In N Out and they were SO worth it!!!!

Animal Fries!!:sad: I don't live in the US anymore I miss them so much and if I were to go back and I think my first stop would be in n out..
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    A few months ago I ate a whole carton of ben and jerrys, I was stressed and depressed. Then I got even more upset when I realized I had demolished all of my quota for the day in one go.
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had a cream filled donut with chocolate syrup on my birthday.
  • tomhrvy
    tomhrvy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    On my stag do last week i had to eat/drink a pork scratching cocktail

Definitely the worst thing I've ever eaten lol
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    We ordered Chinese takeout tonight because we were too lazy to cook. A *conservative* estimate for my meal was 2,000 calories. Dear god...

BUT tomorrow is another day. I am not too down on myself. It was the first time in three weeks that I was more than 100 cals over goal.
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A big pizza and 2 botles of Wine.
    Walk so Much That day, so was only 15% over.
    Corrected it in the next days.