why do you give a fudge what anyone else eats?

Options

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    No. I won't do paleo. I like pancakes. Works for you? Sweet *kitten* keep it up man!

You ate a whole box of twinkies today? Oh it fit in your macros? Sweet!!!!

Oh you're a low carber? Awesome....I like pancakes....

etc. etc. etc.

If someone is asking for suggestions, fine give them to them. But why criticize someone else for what they put in their own mouth?

*end rant...carry on

I don't really care what anyone eats or what program they're following however if they're complaining that they're not losing weight or that they can't figure out what's wrong and all they're eating is junk -- candy, cake, fast food etc -- then I'll criticize. If they're just minding they're own business not doing anything I really don't care.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh come on. You and I both know the ONLY way to lose weight IS MY WAY :-)
    The world of fitness has more dogma than an organized religion.

If people knew it was about trying to avoid too much processed food, who would buy the diet books?
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give a flying rat's *kitten* what other people eat, as long as they're not eating my food.
  • Hughes79
    Hughes79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA !!! Not really fudge but close IMO...that stuff is good. Not bad for you in moderation.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I do comment on my friends' diaries just as they critique mine from time to time. I don't go and look at a perfect stranger's diary and comment on it. If you want me to be your MFP friend, I take that seriously and am going to tell you if I feel like you are not doing yourself any good.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I only look at someone's food diary when they ask what am I doing wrong I'm not losing any weight. Even then I rarely give any input. I closed my diary when someone sent me a message complaining that I ate too much dairy. Its no ones business what I eat, when I eat it or how much of it I eat. I could care less what anyone else eats.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Because everyone seems to honk their way is the best way, :wink:

As long as I see the results I want I do what I want.
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You make too much sense. Therefore you don't belong here.

^^^^^:drinker:
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    But why criticize someone else for what they put in their own mouth?

*end rant...carry on

:heart: :drinker:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    No. I won't do paleo. I like pancakes. Works for you? Sweet *kitten* keep it up man!

You ate a whole box of twinkies today? Oh it fit in your macros? Sweet!!!!

Oh you're a low carber? Awesome....I like pancakes....

etc. etc. etc.

If someone is asking for suggestions, fine give them to them. But why criticize someone else for what they put in their own mouth?

*end rant...carry on

Because therotically people are here to change thier eating habits for the better.. If I see you making unhealthy food choices consistently I will call you out on it. If you don't like it, don't be my friend. I expect the same from my friends on here. maybe that person has no idea they are making unhealthy choices. It's not about.. everyone must eat like I do.. it's about learning what is healthy and good for you.. You have the choice to ignore my advice or not.. there is also a nifty delete button if you don't like my comments. Also.. it's not about never having a goodie or unhealthy item.. its about limited them and eating healthy *most* of the time.

I don't agree with a lot of the diets out there, but if the person on it is making healthy food choices, then it doesn't matter to me what diet you are following. I'll be happy for you.
  • awal2069
    awal2069 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I am not on here to bash...
    I like looking at what others eat to give me ideas on what to eat as well and to eat better. That is the ONLY reason I look. I could care less if someone had a piece of cake yesterday or ate a whole cow. BUT I do like to see what "good foods" people come up with. There are WAY Too many people on mfp that bash and it gets a little disheartening.
    :(
    I know I am the only person truly accountable for what I eat. It hurts me, not anyone else. But I do like it when my friends call me on the cupcake I had or the piece of pizza I had two days in a row. :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I dont give a crap until people start writing boo hoo I cant lose weight threads on here asking what theyre doing wrong and then you see all they eat is doritos and ice cream and log in housecleaning as exercise so they can eat those calories back in ding dongs.

LOL so true. And logging driving their car. And reading.

Boo hoo, you mean driving isn't exercise?! You mean I've got to get off my bottom and WALK to buy the doritos?
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!

Cosign 1000%!!

I didn't come here for "macros", "stop hating on pop tarts" & other unnecessary childish egotistical trolling.

ME>>>>>here<<<<<YOU, OP.

:flowerforyou:
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Because it is in our nature as humans to feel like they have to "fix" others. If someone feels like they are doing it right and someone is doing it wrong then a lot of people feel like they "have to correct them". We are all adults. I dont care what you eat, when you eat it or with what utensil you use. Who cares? its not my body!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Because ...

Someone is WRONG on the internet!
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Maris, I have comment that your before and after pics are pure motivation! Great work girl!:flowerforyou:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I don't trust people who don't eat chocolate, so yeah, I check and judge.
  • dooplegoon
    dooplegoon Posts: 66
    Options
    Yeah it weirds me out to have my diary open. And I feel weird looking at other people's food diaries. But sometimes I look and if they has some delish noms in there I comment "I want to eat that."
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered why people care about what I eat if I mention it....