Can men & women truly be JUST FRIENDS

Options
12346»

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    No, if they are good friends, then emotions can get involved!!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    he sounds dodge, but they can. All my friends are men, except my sister
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Men : Can u c Megan Fox naked and do nothing ?

Women : Can u c Henry Cavill naked and do nothing ?

when would you see your "just friends" naked??

OP yes, men and women can be friends, just make sure the boundaries are established.
  • stormyinfinity
    Options
    OP yes, men and women can be friends, just make sure the boundaries are established.

^This pretty much sums it up. Boundaries.
  • sixibabey
    sixibabey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ive had sex wit all my male friends ;-)
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have a boyfriend but I get on with guys way better than girls! And seeing as my male friends no I'm with someone It's much more relaxed!
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Totally possible. Most boundaries happen naturally... The Friend Zone is a real thing and not always negative. I have lots of friends that are girls... I think the problem is that people SUCK with boundaries. They don't set them and/or adhere to them.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yes as long as your strong enough to resist, I had a male best friend ????
  • thanhdle
    thanhdle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    of course, just as long as one of them is gay.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of guy friends that I share common interests with (ex: my tabletop gaming group is mostly guys and I consider them all really good friends) but I think the difference is that no one involved has EVER gotten the notion that there could be more than friendship because 1. I've known them all since I've been in a serious relationship/engaged 2. I've never once flirted with any of them because I am NOT interested.

I have some guy "friends" (people I know on facebook/don't interact with IRL) that I went to highschool or college with that maybe had entertained the idea of dating me or whatever back in the day, could have lingering feelings, etc. Any time someone private messages me with that intent they immediately get shut down (I'm not unkind about it, but very direct) and it puts an end to it right there.
  • kreg0436
    kreg0436 Posts: 3
    Options
    I don't think so. According to my experience, men and women cannot be friends, they can be as a couple, but friends, cannot be.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I like to have man friends. But they are my husbands friends too. And we all together as a group. Never just me and a man friend.

Yea see the group friend thing would be fine. I sometimes wish we had a couple to hang with.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    of course, just as long as one of them is gay.

Or both of them :laugh: