98 Pounds lost in 9 months (with pics)

Replies

• sighcoe
    sighcoe Posts: 4
    Well done! keep up the good work! =)
  • SteelLadybird
    SteelLadybird Posts: 39 Member
    Great work, sir. And a fantastic birthday gift to give yourself!
  • puddlesiam
    puddlesiam Posts: 75 Member
    W.O.W ! I hope you feel exceedingly proud of yourself....you look incredible. And so much younger too. Congratulations :smile:
  • AnneMelody
    AnneMelody Posts: 51 Member
    Fantastic!!!! your post is inspiring, Your pic is too! well done, learning to love yourself, and veggies,is a great step to success! you are living proof!!!
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    You look fantastic!! Well done Sir!
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Well done to you, looking amazing!

I hadn't heard the phrase 'salad dodger' in ages, you made me laugh heaps.
  • sarabi08
    sarabi08 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow amazing, Ive fallen off the wagon a little bit..your post and photos have inspired me to get back on it. Thank You
  • Dixie2111
    Dixie2111 Posts: 30 Member
    Wow, what an amazing difference. Just shows what can be done with dedication and also, learning along the way what not to do/eat any more! You look amazing. Well done! :happy:
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Wow!!! Well done.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    well just look at you!! you look great and what's more - you have a cheeky little twinkle in your eye now :wink: Well done :bigsmile:
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Nice one Paul!! from salad-dodger to fit, you have done SO WELL. You look so much happier, healthier and younger :0) You're right, some days getting up and doing the exercise is such a struggle but this shows what you can achieve. :0)
  • You look fantastic & so healthy thank you for sharing reading all the success stories help to keep me motivated
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Paul you look fantastic, well done!
  • Wowww! Awesome job Congrats :)
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    You look awesome, well done!!
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Well done!!!!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    great job, so pleased your efforts have paid off for you

well done mate
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Wow so inspiring. Your start weight was similar to mine (I was 11 pouds heavier). Fantastic work you should be very proud.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Well done!! You look amazing. You must be tall, because you seem to carry weight very well anyway.

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and photos. And am I correct in reading that "Happy Birthday" is in order soon?

Good job!
    :smile:
  • Fantastic Paul, you can see the effort youve put in to achieve such great results, well done, very inspiring :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!