The Official Insanity Before and After Thread

Options
I saw one of these for Jillian Michael's 30DS on here, but I can't seem to find one for insanity. I'm planning to start soon and would love some motivation. If you've done Insanity, please post your before and after pictures (and stats, if you'd like - weight/inches lost). Thanks!!

Replies

• CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My results are on my profile (and my picture updates) :)

I'm currently in Month 2 of Round 2!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Bump..i would like to see also. I am on day 4 i just started but i will post my results when im donne :)
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i have done 2 rounds of insanity so i will include one for each round and a start to finish for you guys

round 1 i went from 226 lbs to 198lbs
    13yko6o.jpg

round to i went from 198lbs to 175 lbs

2m81fnb.jpg

start in january to finish in june............................-51lbs

wijx1y.jpg

Hope this helps x
  • kiwifrootkai
    kiwifrootkai Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i have done 2 rounds of insanity so i will include one for each round and a start to finish for you guys

round 1 i went from 226 lbs to 198lbs
    13yko6o.jpg

round to i went from 198lbs to 175 lbs

2m81fnb.jpg

start in january to finish in june............................-51lbs

wijx1y.jpg

Hope this helps x

Absolutely INCREDIBLE!! What a difference!

xo
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Really into this thread-hopefully a ton of people will post. Today is Day 7 of my first week of Insanity. While I am sure no differences can be seen yet, my body does feel much "tighter" AKA sore!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Day 19 for me today. I'll post my pics when I'm done :smile:
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Definitely see the difference!
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/category/34239220 if you haven't lookd there yet you can find lots of before and afters as well!
  • shaeshae18
    Options
    Thanks everyone who has responded so far, it's definitely motivating! And no, I didn't even think to go on beachbody.com, thanks!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bumping to hopefully add my results later tonight. I just finished on Thursday and need to take my pics and measurements. Wt loss was 19lbs.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 today, will post when I'm done :smile:
  • nicola1812
    nicola1812 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shaeshae18
    Options
    bumping

There's gotta be more people on here!
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    About two weeks left till I finish the 2nd month of insanity,! YAY!!!! As far as before n after, I will post my #s after I complete my the program. So far....I've lost 6lbs and lost some inch(s) below my belly button ( love handles) .....it's really hard to tell....especially when I measure myself with the tape....I don't get much difference....but some of my outfits are slightly loose on me that we're very fitting at one point.

I look at other people's before and after on here for insanity n they have amazing results. I, on the other hand, no so amazing.

If you are short like me ( about 5'1" ) and are trying to lose about 15 lbs, you will have to work hard.... The weight comes off VERY slow.

But hey, it's a start. Thinking about what I want to do after I finish Insanity. ( need a break, can't go straight into Insanity for round two)
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just finished my fifth week of insanity start month two on monday I may do half way pics :) but so far i know I've lost 14 pounds between insanity and increasing my calories from average 900 a day to now netting AT least 1200 a day but intake is around 1700 a day ! I enjoy SOME of insanity it is an awesome workout but anyone going into it as a first workout should know they need to pace themselves and will most likey need to eat more to have the energy to do these workouts !! But honestly I'm enjoying it ( not mid video) also would like to add I've gained much confidence in myself with this program :) will post pics as soon as I can get some :)
  • Lass70
    Lass70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    On week two- Definitely starting to see a difference. When I weighed in last week, I had lost about 4 lbs. I've lost 2 inches all over. Progress!
    103f7112-97b6-42e6-bdfd-38c7478eba1e.jpg
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AWESOME!! AMAZING!!! :)
  • elizasylwia
    Options
    this is amazing transformation.
    I 'm also doing insanity but i do not follow exactly the schedule. I do also p90X, T25 running and Jilian Michael.
    But insanity is really tough.

results are amazing. i also lost 9,5 kilo in 2 months
  • jclark21
    jclark21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!