Which celebrity's death upset you the most?

Options

Replies

• candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Definately Chris Farley
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Not a celebrity...but Terri Schaivo's death effected me so deeply. I was only in middle school and I was stuck to the news the entire two weeks, screaming at my television at the injustice of it all. My dad called me the morning she died and I cried all day.
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger.
    Brittany Murphy for sure!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Chris Farley
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    John Travolta's son
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    MJ
  • inyourdreams21
    inyourdreams21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Aaliyah
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I've only cried over two celebrity deaths.

Heath Ledger was the first. He was one of my favourite actors and one of my all-time favourite movies is Candy. I remember in high school, my best friend and I kept renting Candy over and over again (instead of just buying it) and we rented it one weekend, and a few days later was when Heath died. I was devastated.

The second was Sahara Davenport. I still can't watch the episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race with her in them, especially the one where she's eliminated because it's so sad. The entire drag community was a mess when she passed away and that hurt the most, seeing all of them hurting so much, especially Sahara's partner, Manila. It was incredibly sad.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    You know those people that go to like, Olive Garden, and they've been there before and they were happy with it, and then one day a waiter was a little snippy and they stomp their feet and whine and cry and decide they're never going to another Olive Garden ever ever again, and they tell all their friends how horrible Olive Garden is because one time, the waiter was a little too snippy...? Yepp, that's what's going on here.

olive garden is horrible. from its bad bread sticks and salad to its sub par pasta.

lol. I like Olive Garden well enough. I can get better Italian food that's really italian elsewhere, but it's good when I don't have a huge budget.

Are you ignoring the fact that they MAKE that food with TOP QUALITY microwaves and PRE-MADE, PROCESSED sauces? I have first-hand experience of this from my friend and I think you should know that MY homemade Italian food is so much better than that crap. All my friends and family say so in my hometown. Too bad I don't have a chain restaurant for my food...so much better than Olive Garden's cruelty to food and fraudulence.

Do your research, people! Gawwwwlllll.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    heath ledger

Yes.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Dale Earnhardt
  • kathyvstephan
    Options
    Freddie Prinze tore me up (Freddie Prinze Jr's dad). Such a tragedy.

Steve Irwin and Davy Jones were hard to take too.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    John Travolta's son

I so agree. No parent should ever bury their child. My heart ached when I heard of Jett's sudden death. So sad.
  • James1935
    James1935 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    John Lennon. I remember what I as doing when I heard the news - it was so sad.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Are you ignoring the fact that they MAKE that food with TOP QUALITY microwaves and PRE-MADE, PROCESSED sauces? I have first-hand experience of this from my friend and I think you should know that MY homemade Italian food is so much better than that crap. All my friends and family say so in my hometown. Too bad I don't have a chain restaurant for my food...
    OMG!!! A restaurant that uses pre-made processed sauces? SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOOO!!!!

You have first hand experience of this.... second hand, from your FRIEND!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

Your home-made Italian food is better? OH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL share your recipes!!!! If your friends and family say so it must be TRUE!!!!!

I WILL BE YOUR SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE,
    Love you long time,
    P Deen-diggity
  • heliamonster
    Options
    Oh Chris Farley. You gave us all countless laughs and it was a tragedy to lose such an amazing acting talent at such a young age.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    John Bonham
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Not a celeb but Princess Diana`s death really made me sad

You know I can still remember the night that happened. I was also thinking Michael Jackson, Chris Farley, and Phil Hartman.
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    John Ritter. Always made me laugh watching threes company. Its a tragedy he was taken so young
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    John Lennon
    John Belushi

Gilda Radner - Roseanna Danna!

Princess Di

John Denver

Increasingly they have helped us all