Which celebrity's death upset you the most?

Options

Replies

• Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    :sad: Aaliyah........ I couldnt believe that I cried like I knew her personally when she died:sad:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Heath Ledger...that really got to me for some reason. I'm a fan, sure...but it's the way in which he died and the fact that he was so young...his career was taking off and...it's just very tragic and sad to me.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Aaliyah and LeftEye from TLC... The ODB... Easy E

ETA: People that die from freak accidents/disease get me the most... People that die from overdose, not so much (not being dismissive, just kinda see it coming).

Christopher Reeves becoming cripple was tragic and then he passed... so sad.
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amy winehouse:-(
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Michael jackson
    Whitney houston

Exactly the two I thought of first!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Heath Ledger
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Heath Ledger...that really got to me for some reason. I'm a fan, sure...but it's the way in which he died and the fact that he was so young...his career was taking off and...it's just very tragic and sad to me.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Freddie Mercury, I was 11. I think it was the first celebrity I "knew" who died, I cried for days :cry:
  • xynyth
    xynyth Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    George Carlin. And I will probably be crushed when Mel Brooks goes.
  • BananaFaceFace
    BananaFaceFace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Steve Irwin :( it still breaks my heart!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    (snip)
    I will be horribly upset when Betty White passes.

Betty White's death will upset me as well! LOVE her!
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Adam Yout/MCA of the Beastie Boys. I'm still heartbroken.

Seconded ):
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if anyone else mentioned it, but Brittany Murphy's death was pretty tragic.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Steve Irwin :( it still breaks my heart!
    Oh yes! That one was awful. He was such a wonderful advocate for animals.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    None of them >__>
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Heath Ledger's death really bothered me for a while he was so young and talented, it was just heartbreaking.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    The crew members on board the Challenger when it exploded. It was my first experience with someone "famous" dying.

^^THIS. I was a little girl and watched it on live TV...:cry:
  • TheresaTester
    TheresaTester Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Fred Rogers (Mister Roger's Neighborhood)
    He was the most gentle, kind person on his show.
    When I was young, I always wondered what it would be like to really live in his neighborhood.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    You know those people that go to like, Olive Garden, and they've been there before and they were happy with it, and then one day a waiter was a little snippy and they stomp their feet and whine and cry and decide they're never going to another Olive Garden ever ever again, and they tell all their friends how horrible Olive Garden is because one time, the waiter was a little too snippy...? Yepp, that's what's going on here.

olive garden is horrible. from its bad bread sticks and salad to its sub par pasta.

lol. I like Olive Garden well enough. I can get better Italian food that's really italian elsewhere, but it's good when I don't have a huge budget.

Are you ignoring the fact that they MAKE that food with TOP QUALITY microwaves and PRE-MADE, PROCESSED sauces? I have first-hand experience of this from my friend and I think you should know that MY homemade Italian food is so much better than that crap. All my friends and family say so in my hometown. Too bad I don't have a chain restaurant for my food...so much better than Olive Garden's cruelty to food and fraudulence.

Do your research, people! Gawwwwlllll.

Meh. I like it well enough as well. I don't care about the method of preparation as long as it tickles my taste buds appropriately. But then again, I'm not a food snob. If it tastes good and if it fits my caloric goals, I'll enjoy it.

I wasn't being serious.

Read the topic ;)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    None of them >__>

Yeah I can honestly say that I'm not all broke up inside when a celebrity dies. Probably because I don't pay attention to them and I really don't care. *shrugs*

Sure I thought Heath Ledger's death was sad but that's about as far as my thoughts over it went.