Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 lbs - is it visible?

Montana_mama
Montana_mama Posts: 19 Member
Its hard for me to say whether or not there's much difference! This is my first two months of weight loss, eating low-carb, low calorie, working out a fair amount and eating back my calories. I dance 3 - 5 times a week and play soccer twice a week. These aren't the best quality shots, and I don't think the change is significant, but I know my clothing fits better.

Height: 5'9
SW, 5/5/13: 181.6
CW: 171
GW: 145
UGW: 140

555ykh.jpg

30xhenl.jpg

oh8m7q.jpg

Replies

• Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    um are you serious?? lol. OF COURSE!! its noticeable! great job! huge difference, u look great! :flowerforyou:
  • gfroniewski
    gfroniewski Posts: 168
    um are you serious?? lol. OF COURSE!! its noticeable! great job! huge difference, u look great! :flowerforyou:

This!!!
  • denvoyager
    denvoyager Posts: 30 Member
    No, its not visible - because its no longer there! Good for you - keep going, Montana,you look great! - hope to see less of you in future, Den, Swansea, Wales
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    wow, great job. Your side view and back view I think show the best difference. Keep it up, just because the scale not showing it you definitely are
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    UM YES. Majorly noticeable! 10 pounds is a lot of weight and I can definitely see it. Stomach looks good and your back looks great! keep up the awesome work! And thanks for sharing your pictures!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Yes!!! It is very visible!!
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Wow huge difference, lookin good!
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    I can definately see it!
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Yes!! Definately can see it! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Its funny looking at your pics, my wife has almost identical stats as you. Same body type, age ht, wt. Yes, of course we can tell a difference!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    major major major difference!!!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Yes! A great difference! Keep it up.

(We are "sortof" height, size & body type twins--we *were* anyway, except you passed me up in weight loss in June!! :tongue: )
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    YEP! It left your Belly! Great job!
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Yes, totally!!
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 269 Member
    Its hard for me to say whether or not there's much difference! This is my first two months of weight loss, eating low-carb, low calorie, working out a fair amount and eating back my calories. I dance 3 - 5 times a week and play soccer twice a week. These aren't the best quality shots, and I don't think the change is significant, but I know my clothing fits better.

Height: 5'9
    SW, 5/5/13: 181.6
    CW: 171
    GW: 145
    UGW: 140

555ykh.jpg

30xhenl.jpg

oh8m7q.jpg

Yes:happy:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    I can see........yay!!!!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Uh yeah you can totally see it : ) Awesome progress, keep it up!
  • MrsHStokes
    MrsHStokes Posts: 4 Member
    I'm glad it's not just me!!!

I've lost 12lb. and I can't see where it's gone from, but my husband tells me it's really noticeable, I just wish I could see it too!

Keep at it, you can definitely see the changes in your pictures, wish I had taken some like that when I started!
  • shadowharuka
    shadowharuka Posts: 92 Member
    Absolutely visible!! Great job. :)
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Wow, yes it is visible! You're already looking great and your ticker says you still have a bit to lose; fabulous start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!