What's your late night snack?

Options

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    1 ounce or less of chocolate covered freeze-dried strawberries. Every night. There's always plenty of room left in my calorie allotment, as I'm always under, lately way under after all the garden work. I don't need to "curb my appetite", I just like chocolate strawberries at bedtime.
  • tammy_ray
    tammy_ray Posts: 1
    Options
    don't eat anything after 8 because U Cant work it off if u do eat vegtables
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Fruit or a tall glass of skim milk.
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled Egg whites and a slice of toast with butter spread
    Greek Yogurt
    Fruit
    Frozen Yogurt !! Hmmmmm Yummmmmm :)
    A small bar of chocolate - like the Mounds with coconut filling (small one is like 80 cals)
  • eight6eleven
    eight6eleven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yoplait or Chiobani yogurt...sometimes I'll toss in a couple dark chocolate chips!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled Egg whites and a slice of toast with butter spread
    Greek Yogurt
    Fruit
    Frozen Yogurt !! Hmmmmm Yummmmmm :love:
    A small bar of chocolate - like the Mounds with coconut filling (small one is like 80 cals)

Well I generally crave for sweet stuff at night :tongue:
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    don't eat anything after 8 because U Cant work it off if u do eat vegtables

So you work out every time you eat? Wow...
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    From time-to-time it'll be some unsweetened dark chocolate; usually it's an apple or two. :smile:

8488541.png
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I used to always reserve about 100 calories for a late night snack while in college because I would be up late studying. I used to eat dark chocolate pudding cups or those little 100 calorie pack mini cupcakes. I think they might have stopped making those I tried to find them a couple weeks ago.

Now I tend to have a diet hot cocoa or a sugar free pop.
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have been enjoying the Yoplait Greek Frozen Yogurt bars in honey caramel. They are creamy and delicious and only 90 calories. Yum!
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese/yogurt with almonds and/or berries ...
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Usually it's two cups of red seedless grapes, my post-workout food. (I tend to work out some time between 10 and 11:30 p.m., with half-hour or hour-long sessions.)
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can't get enough of cold grainy toast spread with butter and natural peanut butter.
  • GrendlStig
    GrendlStig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A square or two of dark chocolate.
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    2-3 pieces of really good dark chocolate with a cup of tea.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner at 8:30/9:00 PM pretty much every night. Really no need for a late night snack for me. I do have a few snacks between 4 and 8 though...usually an apple, maybe some pop corn, some nuts or trail mix...sometimes my kids goldfish crackers...whatevs. It fits in my calorie goals and macros and that's all that matters. There's nothing inherently "unhealthy" about eating late.
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Lately my late night snacks have been this amazing popcorn that's called "boomchickapop"... I can get a HUGE bag of it from Costco for cheap, and a whole bowl of popcorn is only 125 calories!! YUMMY!

I've also been enjoying those small individual size Angel Food cakes. Strawberries... watermelon, fiber one bars, and I am so guilty of loving these sugar wafers with hazelnut icing.... :love:

Late night is my snack time where I add some treats in. No shame!
  • Jennnifit
    Jennnifit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs or whole almonds. I don't late night snack very often, but I try to avoid carbs/sugar and find something with protein and good fats. :o)
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have a cup of hot green tea, and I like the Fiber One chocolate chip cookies, there is 90 calories in them. Or I may have strawberries or a few pretzel rods...:happy: