June 2013 Challenge (using Google Spreadsheet)

Options

Replies

• kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in 30 days? That's more than 2 pounds per week. How is anyone on board with this? I like the idea of the spreadsheet group, but my monthly goal is 1 pound a week. If 2 then great.

I'm not anticipating 10 pounds in 30 days either, but for me, it's still a way to track what I am able to accomplish and participate with others. My goal is also 1 pound per week, so you'll have some company with that as well. :)
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    When will you be posting the spreadsheet for July? I feel like it's a bit late to start with June (and i need to buy a scale :D ).

After the 28th! I'm going to carry over the current people on the spreadsheet that are active (remove people that aren't).
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! Am I too late? Would it be ok?
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    I would love to join!!! Am I too late? Would it be ok?

It's never too late...Bring it on! Just enter your name and start weight into the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asd852gweHhsdDRiWGNQeGhsQ3V1elVVT1dTbDNHZ1E#gid=0

and join the group!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14442-30-days-closer-to-a-new-you
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    The numbers keep on rolling in!!! We're over 1200 lbs. lost for this month! Great job everyone keep it coming!
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is a great motivator! Glad to see you will be rolling it over to July!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Gah, I lost this page in all my updates and posts. Bumping to remember!
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just updated my weight on the spreadsheet! I'm in 35th place! Not bad :) lol
  • hunnybcs
    hunnybcs Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOOP WOOP 10 lbs lost this month!!!! Here's to adding more exercise to keep it up.

GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CHALLENGE! This has been a great motivator!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    So once you are in are you in until you take your name off the list or let the moderator or co-moderator know? I'd like to continue in July.
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in for July! Great way to keep me accountable!
  • AmyD2009
    AmyD2009 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in for July! :happy:
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. Didn't hit the 10lbs mark but made it to 8.8lbs which am very proud. Already looking forward to July
  • ohmymarc
    ohmymarc Posts: 3
    Options
    I joined the group but how do I find the spreadsheet?
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I joined the group but how do I find the spreadsheet?

See op here it's listed there.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Not sure what happened, but my name was removed from the sheet. I had entered for every week, but I was a couple days late on the end of month. :/
  • preeti77
    preeti77 Posts: 18
    Options
    Will you be starting a new one for July?
  • sberrio0719
    Options
    bump
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry Tiff and I haven't been on in awhile. We've been super busy and dealing with person issues that we had to step away from the group for a week or so. But we're back on it. I had to create a new profile because I had some issues with the old one, so friend me if you would like support! I know I need it - I've fallen off the horse :)

Be on the lookout for the new July spreadsheet and a final tally post!! Congrats everyone on such a great job!!!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Am in for July please, please, please