Do not eat....

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
This is a really serious deal. I have to help out everyone here. So here it is.........Do not try Plain nonfat Greek yogurt.....It tastes like poo. Glad i could help.

Replies

• Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    But...but....I like poo! *runs to store for plain Greek yogurt*
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    You did it wrong. Plain Greek yogurt is meh tasting, I agree. However, mix it in with some fresh fruit or favorite flavored protein powder and a dab of sweetener it tastes pretty damn awesome.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You've been drinking, haven't you, sweetie?
  • jenniangel23
    Options
    I agree you have to add stuff to it make plain Greek yogurt good. I use it in chicken salad instead of Mayo!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I love it. Plain especially. The other types are way too sweet.
  • awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    I CANNOT stand Greek Yogurt. I've tried so many different times to eat it. So many different flavors, brands, recipes, etc. and I just cannot like it. I tried to have some for breakfast this morning and I just kind of ate the fruit of the top of it and ended up having a bowl of cereal instead.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT stand Greek Yogurt. I've tried so many different times to eat it. So many different flavors, brands, recipes, etc. and I just cannot like it. I tried to have some for breakfast this morning and I just kind of ate the fruit of the top of it and ended up having a bowl of cereal instead.

Yes, amen! Greek yogurt tastes horrible. I don't know why people like it so much. I like light yogurts. It is cool if others like it, but I just can't stand the taste. I feel like I'm eating moldy, curdled milk that was left in the sun for a week.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Mix it with a pack of jello chocolate pudding powder, and it's the most heavenly thing ever. o:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Mix it with a pack of jello chocolate pudding powder, and it's the most heavenly thing ever. o:
    Can't wait to try this! Thanks!
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    This is a really serious deal. I have to help out everyone here. So here it is.........Do not try Plain nonfat Greek yogurt.....It tastes like poo. Glad i could help.

Whoa - wait. Did you add poo to it? :noway: :bigsmile: It tastes like what you add to it. Mine tastes like bacon!

ETA: oops, I meant: mine tastes like Guinea Pig!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    It's a matter of taste.

I buy and eat plain non fat Greek yogurt and love it. I add it to smoothies, I'll put fruit, PB, honey etc. in it. I'll even eat it plain with home made granola.

I can't stomach the other kinds of yogurts. They just taste nasty and fake to me.
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Perhaps you'd like it better if you sprinkled some M&Ms on it...oh, that's right! You ate them all didn't you?!! :laugh:
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Mix it with a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dip powder and its great to use as a veggie dip!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    And OP: The reason why you didn't like it is because you mixed it with POOH for crying out loud! Of course it's going to taste nasty!:laugh:
  • gourmetgal77
    gourmetgal77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like to add stuff to it -- depending on my mood, I will add almonds, coconut, and mini chocolate chips.... or if I am being "good" I will add a tropical mixed fruit medley and maybe a little granola.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this! Thanks!

Me too!
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    .....Do not try Plain nonfat Greek yogurt.....It tastes like poo. Glad i could help.

Makes one wonder just how much poo has been eaten in order to make such a claim.
  • PrettyGirI
    PrettyGirI Posts: 10
    Options
    Sacrilege!!
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great in smoothies or just add a bit of honey.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You've been drinking, haven't you, sweetie?
    You always crack me up ;-)