Weight over 200 pounds

Options
Naina_Bug
Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
Hi Everyone!! I'm a newbie on here.

I weight over 230lbs and I'm 5'7, and I'm trying to lose atleast 55lbs. I'm looking for friends that are in the same bracket. I will keep my diary open(I will try to log in as much as I can...lol)

I will give you support and motivation, and hope you could give the same as well :)

Replies

• Bartonsark
    Bartonsark Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started June at 233.5 and hoping to end it at 225 we shall see but I am at least 6 lbs lighter!! this is a great place to track food and exercise and get encouragement. feel free to add me
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been here and actively trying to lose weight and be healthier since April of this year. I'm 5'7.75", started at 227 and I'm down to 204 now. Goal weight is around 160. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hi it new too. I started at 266 5 weeks ago and I'm now 247 but have only been on MFP for a week despite attempting to join at Xmas!! I've sent an add friend request and I'm on every day!!
  • Kelsiecol
    Kelsiecol Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I joined a few days ago so still trying to figure all of this stuff out. I am 5'10", weigh 265. Trying to get to the 200lb mark.
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    I am a little shorter but started at 244 want to lose 100lbs by next summer for to take my family on a big Disneyland Vacation :)
  • MiawMiawMiaw
    MiawMiawMiaw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 231
    Current Weight: 225
    Goal Weight: 146
    Height 5'5

Feel free to add me =)
  • missuniquedesign
    missuniquedesign Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am in the same place. I started this journey May 6 to loose weight. I have changed my bad eating habits slowly but sure. No more beef but turkey, egg whites in mornings, trying wheat pasta and breads, no sodas right now and just slowly trying new recipes. So far its been good.

I am 5.5, want to loose 80lbs in all, I have lost 13lbs since May 6 and I am feeling so much better.
    I work out daily if can at 5am with cardio and some mucsle building.

Please keep praying for me and motivating me as I will do the same. I want to be down 60lbs by my 40th birthday FEB10.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Stay focused and determined, you will see results.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I joined last year and did nothing with it. I made my mind up, I have stick to keeping track,otherwise, I will continue to walk in the dark.

Feel free to add me.
  • nancy4b2g
    nancy4b2g Posts: 26
    Options
    HI there. I weight 231.8 and I am 5'9". I would love to lose 80 lbs. I am an active 65 year old. I want to lose weight to feel better and also I will have a new grand baby in about 5 weeks. I just get depressed or stressed and I eat. I am not hungry. I have tried this program before and have obviously failed. I will start again tomorrow. I wish you luck. You can to it!
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 243. Started at 263lb on April 15th but on MFP a little over a month ago. I have an open diary and I usually accept all female friend requests. Feel free to add people!
  • wzupbrenda
    wzupbrenda Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You and I weigh the exact same thing, except I am 5'5". I would support you in this endeavor. We need all the support we can get. :smile:
  • Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    Just started here myself. Anyone may feel free to add me. We can all do this together.
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    Start Weight: 232
    Current Weight: 192.8
    Goal Weight: 140
    Height 5'3

Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends.. We all benefit from encouragement and motivators!
  • ChristStrengthensMe
    ChristStrengthensMe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss program, back in August 2012, I weighed in at 285 pounds. I am now 228 pounds. :) I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 130. I hope to achieve this by next year June 2014! I also use Fitbit in conjuction with MyFitnessPal. I love them both!
  • fat2fit72014
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Feel free to add me
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I started at 270ish and now I'm currently around 235ish. Feel free to add me!
  • sypop
    sypop Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HELLO! sw 247
    cw 241
    gw150
    age 25
    add if you want :)
  • bertabird
    bertabird Posts: 52
    Options
    I started last year at 296 pounds. I'm now 186. It has been a long, hard journey. If you would like motivation and support, well, look me up. I'm still pushin' away at getting rid of the last 30 pounds. Diet, exercise and getting sleep at night are so key to doing well. I hope you do well on YOUR journey! I'm giving you props for getting on MFP. It's a great place for support and motivation. ;o)
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started at 241 and I'm down to 221 now. My goal is 150.